Are you ready for the Orphan prequel?

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
idk how Esther managed to feel less menacing in this than she did in the first one, girl was catching bodies within the first 15 mins :russ:

the twist kept this joint from being completely forgettable, if they do a 3rd one we gon need Vera Farmiga byke or don’t even bother with it :ufdup:

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
idk how Esther managed to feel less menacing in this than she did in the first one, girl was catching bodies within the first 15 mins :russ:

the twist kept this joint from being completely forgettable, if they do a 3rd one we gon need Vera Farmiga byke or don’t even bother with it :ufdup:
Yes, Vera and the deaf daughter needs to come back. I could see Vera’s character deemed an unfit mother and her daughter is put in foster care….back with Esther!!!

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
lol this movie was pure jokes. :mjlol: don't go in expecting a masterpiece obviously, but it was a pretty decent flick with that unexpected twist.

I haven't seen the original movie for years so I don't remember much of what happened in it.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
lol this movie was pure jokes. :mjlol: don't go in expecting a masterpiece obviously, but it was a pretty decent flick with that unexpected twist.

I haven't seen the original movie for years so I don't remember much of what happened in it.
OG was basically the good son with a chick, until the reveal she's an old ass midget lady.

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
Movie was aiihhght. Esther looked 35 in some scenes . good twist though. Not as much fukkery as the first.