Are you ready for the Orphan prequel?

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Jesus Christ... and I thought the first one was bad... This one was fukking TERRIBLE!... :why:

the editing was atrocious between the body double of Esther and a actual little girl.... And was the actress walking on her knees the entire movie to look shorter than everyone else?.... Horrible story.. plot.. acting... CGI... EVERYTHING!... :snoop:

Daps
Jesus Christ... and I thought the first one was bad... This one was fukking TERRIBLE!... :why:

the editing was atrocious between the body double of Esther and a actual little girl.... And was the actress walking on her knees the entire movie to look shorter than everyone else?.... Horrible story.. plot.. acting... CGI... EVERYTHING!... :snoop:
She was in flats, and they were wearing platform shoes. The proportions of her arms and hands really gave it away.

Daps
quick question, about 30 mins in

did the OG flick show any smart devices?

i feel like it didn't
I think the doctor from the mental institution kept trying to call the mom, but Esther kept unplugging the charger.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I enjoyed this movie more then I thought I would :obama: It was good if not better then the original IMO..
I thought it was literally gonna be just like the original and go beat by beat by it. But then when it gets revealed that Julie Stiles and her son were the REAL heels of the movie, that turned the whole movie on it’s head.

Had me rooting for Esther and sympathizing with her :wtf:

However the movie does remind you who she is at her core towards the end. But you have a better understanding of her. Especially if you watched the original right after.

Baby girl just wanted to be accepted and loved :to:…..by any means necessary :demonic: