Are you Racist? Take this test

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
Your data suggest a slight automatic preference for European American children compared to African American children.

:dwillhuh:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Let me dumb this down for ya. If the Internet was released around the time of the 70's, this is what your typical site would look like.
Doggie, This is what sites looked like in the late 90's before most sites ran java and flash. WTF you talking about? How old are you?
Don't need to as their needs to be a system in place oppressing a group, that's what racism is, and black folks do not have a system like that
Racism exists even in countries where the population is 100% black, homie. Blacks are racist too. We're as human as any other ethnicity and racism is part of our (as in every human's) humanity. Racism is based on fear of the unknown, closed mindedness, and most importantly the superiority complex.

Now the extent of said racism is another topic.

Last edited:

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
Let me dumb this down for ya. If the Internet was released around the time of the 70's, this is what your typical site would look like.

For my freshmen psych class we could volunteer for psych experiments like these for extra credit,and all the computer based ones looked exactly like this. They make it simple like that to focus more on data and the UI to be easy to follow

Melt_Man

The Power to MELT!
Daps
Interesting, I would take more of the tests but the questionnaires make them tedious