Are You Married, Single, Divorced, Shacking Up etc?

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Whats the story behind that breh?
Read here
Long story short, there is an existing Tme to Troll POF bytches movement thread in JBO ....something like, dont recall exact title...but its basically Coli posters using fake POF profiles and trolling women on POF. Some posters was coming back with these chics nudes, some was fuqqing these chics etc, Being a long time troll so this came easy so I joined the movement, ...I also had a few conquests as well also but the last chic I picked to troll was the baddest 23 yr old chic in my opinion within like a 15 mile radius of my location. Love at first sight, soulmates type of deal between us...we connected immediately. I gave up my lifestyle, committed myself to only her. I popped the question already...she said "hell yes"..put that rock on her finger...she currently carrying my seed. Its been bliss every freaking day since day 1. Im blessed breh :manny:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Read here
Long story short, there is an existing Tme to Troll POF bytches movement thread in JBO ....something like, dont recall exact title...but its basically Coli posters using fake POF profiles and trolling women on POF. Some posters was coming back with these chics nudes, some was fuqqing these chics etc, Being a long time troll so this came easy so I joined the movement, ...I also had a few conquests as well also but the last chic I picked to troll was the baddest 23 yr old chic in my opinion within like a 15 mile radius of my location. Love at first sight, soulmates type of deal between us...we connected immediately. I gave up my lifestyle, committed myself to only her. I popped the question already...she said "hell yes"..put that rock on her finger...she currently carrying my seed. Its been bliss every freaking day since day 1. Im blessed breh :manny:

:ohhh: lol dope. congrats on the seed to.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Read here

With all of the dirt you've done in the past, do you fear carma handing you a monumental L in the coming future? Could it just end with happiness & good tidings for trillest scumbag in Sohh/Coli history:lupe:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
With all of the dirt you've done in the past, do you fear carma handing you a monumental L in the coming future? Could it just end with happiness & good tidings for trillest scumbag in Sohh/Coli history:lupe:

I live with the scars of my past everyday and confronted by inner demons everyday breh. I don't really believe in karma but I pray to god my past dont come back to bite me, my hands sweating as I type this. I've asked God for forgiveness and mercy on my soul and for the forgiveness off all the women and people I have done harm to. Im a shell of my former self and some say I've become soft but im comforted knowing im in a better place and that my God is a forgiving God. I have allowed him to guide my life.

playplayaj

Drumming genius
Daps
Reppin
757 VA
Met my wife when I was 17 and she was 15 in 2004. I was a senior and she was a freshman. I went to college bout 30 miles away and took the bus home every weekend to kick it with my girlfriend. I even became broke and homeless and she was sneakin me in her moms crib and sneakin me food when i was hungry. I joined the military and got stationed back home. We got married in secret when she was 18 and I was 20. She was still in school her senior year. After she graduated i got an apartment and we was kickin it and her moms called complaining about her spending the night we was like....................

:shaq2::lupe::yeshrug:......................we got married 5 months ago.

We been married for 5 years. been together for 9. She my muhhhfukkin shawty cuz! got a 1 year old and another one on the way

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
In a relationship, possibly will get engaged in about a year or so.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
I'm curious about the demographics of this site.

I see so many negative comments about marriage on here from people who admit they aren't even married.

Then I see threads where people admit they are shacking up with babydaddies/babymamas etc

I'm curious about demographics of this site.

There are people up in here talking about their babymama(s) are doing this, that and the third, but it is RARE that I see threads from married men and women.

State you status. Married folks, how long have you been married? What age did you marry? How did you meet your spouse?
I'm curious about the demographics of this site.

I see so many negative comments about marriage on here from people who admit they aren't even married.

Then I see threads where people admit they are shacking up with babydaddies/babymamas etc

I'm curious about demographics of this site.

There are people up in here talking about their babymama(s) are doing this, that and the third, but it is RARE that I see threads from married men and women.

State you status. Married folks, how long have you been married? What age did you marry? How did you meet your spouse?
im married, been married 2 yrs come 11/11, been together 9 yrs , this is my 2nd marriage was married 8 yrs before that