Are You Married, Single, Divorced, Shacking Up etc?

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
nothing to be nervous about shacking. as long as u dont knock her up, you can bounce at any time.

True. I'm confident she's gonna be around for a while, shouldn't be too many problems we compliment each other a lot and she shown that she care about a nikka in a lot of ways, it's just gonna be my first time shacking and it's always a lil nervousness about a new situation. I been wanting to knock her up but I know I ain't ready 4 that.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
True. I'm confident she's gonna be around for a while, shouldn't be too many problems we compliment each other a lot and she shown that she care about a nikka in a lot of ways, it's just gonna be my first time shacking and it's always a lil nervousness about a new situation. I been wanting to knock her up but I know I ain't ready 4 that.
Make sure you have an emergency fund of maybe $2-3k in the event things don't go well. Not wishing anything bad but if you break up and you need to move, you'll need money.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
In a relationship hit a year tommorow but I'm not going to see her in over a year due to deployments :to: thank god for FaceTime and wifi

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would think that depends on the female. Some need lots of attention some don't need that much. Personally i think most young men should be focused on gettin they funds/confidence up first and then focus on women. Im not gonna say a women will hold you back but it's very possible and i see it happen ALL the time

The same goes for young women. There is nothing better than having your finances in order.

I'll be single for the duration of my life and I'm cool with it as long as I have some money to go along with that. Being single and broke is a whole other feeling...I'm guessing. I don't know.