Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Data/knowledge management is broad. Anyway you can get into specifics about situations in which you gained knowledged.

You can keep it high level.
We all just trying to learn

The basic explanation of my job is managing and protecting client/firm files, documents, electronic information, physical records intake and disposition, oversight of all aspects of the information workflow and lifecycle. Risk management and Compliance. I know it's a broad description but my day to day varies. This involves data transfers (secure Data Transfer and storage, archiving, monitoring), encryptions, data access, legal holds- the management of confidential, sensitive information in accordance with legal requirements or policies; ensure third party compliance with privacy and security requirements.

This is an example of a cert related to this specific aspect of my job on the Data Governance aspect:

https://cdn.ymaws.com/www.arma.org/resource/resmgr/files/IGP/igp-candidate-handbook.pdf

Then there's the Technology part of the position. (.cont)

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Data/knowledge management is broad.

The Firm where I'm at deals with a lot of government investigations, regulatory issues, white collar crime defense, which includes different apsects of litigation. Learned and trained on e-discovery platforms, clearwell, iManage, organization of network drives , client volumes for due diligence, document review databases, productions, attorney work product..