Are You Good At Stealth In Games?

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Only when I'm smoking. Only then do I have the patience.The feeling of clearing out an entire compound with the boss or target unaware of your kills is dope as fukk.
When I'm sober tho I gotta be like kratos and destroy everything

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Pretty much all I care about tbh. Stealthgod.

I have finished all splinter cell and hitman games with only silenced pistols as soon as I got them. No grenades thrown unless absolutely critical to a mission objective.

I have done a few runs in the OG metal gear without a memory card on the PSOne the same way.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

ELITE GAMING

watching that I'm....:yawn:

:snooze:

proper stealth gameplay is just boring as fukk imo
Dude didnt need to do half the shyt he was doing and was taking things way too slow all while botching a few things. He could stand on that ledge instead of crawling and no one wouldve saw him. He couldve taken the guard out in the tower if he was a better shot instead of whiffing it. If he was just trying to draw attention then he could sniped other patrolman or gassed them beforehand like he did later.

I used stealth and action tactics because I'll get bored. Like lay C4 on the roads, i'll stealth hit the radio rooms, satellites, personal walkies and stealth kill the tower patrol. Then go in aggressive with Raiden equipped (I like the lightning animation and speed boost) and CQC the shyt outta guys and rocket arm nikkas with DDOG or Quiet. They cant radio ahead to anyone so the camp is just getting murdered. If I missed a radio and backup comes, I blow the C4 on the road where the truck stops or just worm hole that bytch before they get out if my C4 is ill-placed.
:yeshrug:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Dude didnt need to do half the shyt he was doing and was taking things way too slow all while botching a few things. He could stand on that ledge instead of crawling and no one wouldve saw him. He couldve taken the guard out in the tower if he was a better shot instead of whiffing it. If he was just trying to draw attention then he could sniped other patrolman or gassed them beforehand like he did later.

I used stealth and action tactics because I'll get bored. Like lay C4 on the roads, i'll stealth hit the radio rooms, satellites, personal walkies and stealth kill the tower patrol. Then go in aggressive with Raiden equipped (I like the lightning animation and speed boost) and CQC the shyt outta guys and rocket arm nikkas with DDOG or Quiet. They cant radio ahead to anyone so the camp is just getting murdered. If I missed a radio and backup comes, I blow the C4 on the road where the truck stops or just worm hole that bytch before they get out if my C4 is ill-placed.

Common hater

Post your video.

I did what i wanted to do not what sterling would have done :rudy:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Common hater

Post your video.

I did what i wanted to do not what sterling would have done :rudy:
:pachaha: I didnt know it was your personal video breh. I thought someone posted a video of some next level type shyt from a gaming channel from a pro player or something. Thats why I was :childplease: It was good for a casual player.

So since it was you, walk me through what you were doing. Im legit curious. And you gotta work on your sniping. Just my observation. No hate. You missed the OHK :ufdup:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:pachaha: I didnt know it was your personal video breh. I thought someone posted a video of some next level type shyt from a gaming channel from a pro player or something. Thats why I was :childplease: It was good for a casual player.

So since it was you, walk me through what you were doing. Im legit curious. And you gotta work on your sniping. Just my observation. No hate. You missed the OHK :ufdup:
I liked the mood of being at the top of that hill so i wanted to take care of the majority of that situation just laying prone on the hill. When the AO was largely under control i came off my throne and finished them off.

I dont jave an excuse for missing. I miss sometimes.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
MGS is the only stealth game I actually played, liked, and beat...

But when I play online shooters I try to be as stealthy as possible. I like to see them and they don't see me... Using cover, walls, angles, setting traps, etc.

Usually all that is in Gears of War... I guess thats why I play that so much. I'm pretty sneaky in that shyt. I also set traps for other teammates by pretending to be "bait" while the other one gets the kill from the side. Me and my boy actually came up with a name for that, we been doing that shyt since Halo 1

But I hate when cats on my team just run up and blow the fukking cover though. Like I'm behind a wall planning to pop this nikka and some dumbass on my team runs up behinds me then runs out into the open, blowing the surprise attack. Or when someone is supposed to be watching my back and isn't paying attention or say shyt:what:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
MGS is the only stealth game I actually played, liked, and beat...

But when I play online shooters I try to be as stealthy as possible. I like to see them and they don't see me... Using cover, walls, angles, setting traps, etc.

Usually all that is in Gears of War... I guess thats why I play that so much. I'm pretty sneaky in that shyt. I also set traps for other teammates by pretending to be "bait" while the other one gets the kill from the side. Me and my boy actually came up with a name for that, we been doing that shyt since Halo 1

But I hate when cats on my team just run up and blow the fukking cover though. Like I'm behind a wall planning to pop this nikka and some dumbass on my team runs up behinds me then runs out into the open, blowing the surprise attack. Or when someone is supposed to be watching my back and isn't paying attention or say shyt:what:
Aint nobody supposed to watch your back unless you are in a party or agreed to.:pachaha:
You try to protect a sniper and then the sniper drops the ball and gets you knifed in the back. You dont know how good someone is in most games at any particular type of killing. You may snipe because its fun, not because you are exceptional at it. What I look like sitting in the corridor getting no action to watch your back only to have you miss targets and get us both killed? That last about 1 respawn with me then Im like, fukk this nikka.

I learned that a long time ago. In matchmaking, people just play for the gametype. Thats about as far as theyll usually bother with it.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Aint nobody supposed to watch your back unless you are in a party or agreed to.:pachaha:
You try to protect a sniper and then the sniper drops the ball and gets you knifed in the back. You dont know how good someone is in most games at any particular type of killing. You may snipe because its fun, not because you are exceptional at it. What I look like sitting in the corridor getting no action to watch your back only to have you miss targets and get us both killed? That last about 1 respawn with me then Im like, fukk this nikka.

I learned that a long time ago. In matchmaking, people just play for the gametype. Thats about as far as theyll usually bother with it.
I was in a party :beli:

And if you are fukking behind me I expect you to pay attention enough to see the guy coming in for a kill that I can't see. Thats an easy kill for you. You don't have to sit in a corridor and watch my back but if you gonna park your ass there then do your job.

And I wasn't sniping, I rarely snipe even though I'm decent at it... That shyt is boring. I be watching the nikkas that was coming at us from the front :beli:

Its called being aware of your surroundings. If im watching one side you watch the other and we are pretty much covered. The moment im thinking about was last night. A guy that we play with was continuously following me wherever I went or whatever I was doing (he usually does that to the best player on his team at the time). Well what he wasn't doing was paying attention to his side because he would get killed while I'm either setting traps or preparing for another kill/battle/sniping...

or he wouldn't say/do shyt while I get rushed from behind:beli:

We were outnumbered though and the team was better than ours, but still. Could've saved me about 3 deaths. And if he could snipe or do anything that requires some thought, I would've gladly switched places

Last edited:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
I like to plot and be tactical with my offense.

I really liked Rainbow Six: Vegas last gen because it allowed you to go in guns blazing or take my approach and be methodical with it. 'Twas fun.

Any similar games out for PS4?

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I was in a party :beli:

And if you are fukking behind me I expect you to pay attention enough to see the guy coming in for a kill that I can't see. Thats an easy kill for you. You don't have to sit in a corridor and watch my back but if you gonna park your ass there then do your job.

And I wasn't sniping, I rarely snipe even though I'm decent at it... That shyt is boring. I be watching the nikkas that was coming at us from the front :beli:

Its called being aware of your surroundings. If im watching one side you watch the other and we are pretty much covered. The moment im thinking about was last night. A guy that we play with was continuously following me wherever I went or whatever I was doing (he usually does that to the best player on his team at the time). Well what he wasn't doing was paying attention to his side because he would get killed while I'm either setting traps or preparing for another kill/battle/sniping...

or he wouldn't say/do shyt while I get rushed from behind:beli:

We were outnumbered though and the team was better than ours.
Well to be fair, backing up a teammate is less about keeping that teammate alive than it is making sure the guy who killed him gets killed and isnt able to progress. I play hardcore modes so if youre turning a corner and get capped immediately, there wasnt anything I could do to save you because its OHK most times. I can make sure that nikka dies though. If its regular modes then backup can def save you from bad spots or ambushes. Harcore? Nah. If a nikka got the drop, you just dead af.:hubie:

You should def work angles defending together though. You have more time to adjust and its a given about what it is you are defending and where you are vulnerable. When you are on the offensive, you may not spawn around any teammate and even if you, he may be attacking a diff objective then you do. Thats when parties come in helpful communicating that. I dont do callouts and I usually mute everyones mics but the situation you gave, yeah, there shouldve been backup active. I guess it really doesnt come in to play with me unless we are on Hardpoint or Domination since I do HC. I revenge kill so wherever I died, I do the dumb dumb and attack that area immediately b/c I want a gunfight, preferably against who killed me. Its the most satisfying for me. I die on the left, I attack the left on spawn. If my teammate goes right, I probably should go with him...but these nikkas on the left pissed me off. I will enjoy killing them more than looking for someone to kill elsewhere or backing him up.