Are You Gonna Wait To Play Cyberpunk On PS5/Series X?

are you gonna wait for the upraded PS5/Series X versions to play Cyberpunk?

• yes; I don't wanna play some compromised version. only the best for me.

Votes: 26 45.6%
  • nope, I'm playing it on PS4/Xbox One. I don't care for shyt like slightly better graphics/framerate

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • depends when the new consoles launch. if Cyberpunk comes out before then, i'm not gonna wait

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • fukk a "next-gen" console; I got a high-end PC!

Votes: 15 26.3%

• Total voters

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Yes. They've already said they will be improved on next gen from day 1. They will be further enhanced next year.

At any rate, with the delay, I expect they are launching at practically the same time as the next gen consoles.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I voted wait until PS5. But now, I figure start it on PS4, use the same disc on PS5 for the improvement, and wait for the final update in 2021:yeshrug:

But the way my backlog of PS4 games is set up, I'm probably not buying PS5 at launch:patrice:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Yes. It will give me something dope to play day 1 if there's not much else. Also I got more than enough to hold me over till then.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Cyberpunk is gonna be my launch PS5 game :takedat:

dunno if I can play this on my old ass PS4.... :patrice:shyt feels damn dear disrespectful to the game. like my console is gonna be chugging tryna run it, sounding like a jet-engine taking off and shyt :scusthov:

we off that :hubie:

PS5 :blessed:

Heard it's not getting scaled which is fukked up if true but I honestly don't see a point in buying anymore games this year.