Are You Gonna Wait To Play Cyberpunk On PS5/Series X?

are you gonna wait for the upraded PS5/Series X versions to play Cyberpunk?

• yes; I don't wanna play some compromised version. only the best for me.

Votes: 26 45.6%
  • nope, I'm playing it on PS4/Xbox One. I don't care for shyt like slightly better graphics/framerate

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • depends when the new consoles launch. if Cyberpunk comes out before then, i'm not gonna wait

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • fukk a "next-gen" console; I got a high-end PC!

Votes: 15 26.3%

• Total voters

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
Cyberpunk is gonna be my launch PS5 game :takedat:

dunno if I can play this on my old ass PS4.... :patrice:shyt feels damn dear disrespectful to the game. like my console is gonna be chugging tryna run it, sounding like a jet-engine taking off and shyt :scusthov:

we off that :hubie:

PS5 :blessed:

bogey_j

Daps
technically the upgraded versions don’t drop until 2021

you’ll just be playing the current gen versions on the PS5/XSX

w/ some graphical enhancements

when did they say that? :dwillhuh:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Gonna play it day one after I click purchase on Stadia:win:

My PS4 sounds like a lawnmower and regularly overheats in these Arizona summers and I aint about to be playing that shyt on the xbox in the living in front of kids:heh:

Cloudstreaming the GOAT game of the gen on multiple screens throughout my house is how I'm closing out the PS4/X1 generation:banderas:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
when did they say that? :dwillhuh:

Cyberpunk 2077: Free 'More Robust' Next-Gen Upgrade Coming To PS5 And Xbox Series X In 2021
Upgrade your system.

CD Projekt Red has confirmed that a free "more robust" next-gen upgrade will arrive on PS5 and Xbox Series X in 2021, in addition to the PS4 and Xbox One versions both being playable on next-gen consoles at launch.
As reported by Gematsu, the news was revealed in a conference call conducted by the developer yesterday. CD Projekt Red's CEO Adam Kicinski answered questions in the wake of the game's November delay, which was revealed yesterday.

"At some point we’re going to have a more robust update for the for the next-gens, which we’re planning to give free of charge to anybody who purchases the PS4 or Xbox One version, but in any case you will be able to play the game on the next-gens from the 19th of November when the game releases, and it will look better than on the next-gens from that moment," Kicinski explained.

Microsoft has already confirmed that those who purchase Cyberpunk 2077 on Xbox One will also be able to play it upgraded on Xbox Series X via the Smart Delivery system, which makes it so that you only have to purchase certain games once to play them across every system in the current-gen and next-gen Xbox family. But we didn't know that this "more robust" update would arrive on PS5 free of charge for users who purchased the game on current-gen PS4 consoles, as Sony has not announced an official PlayStation equivalent to Xbox's Smart Delivery.

s for when the upgrade patch will launch, Kicinski is not sure and it could be subject to a delay, but said that CD Projekt Red currently plans to release the update in 2021.

"We are sure that we will deliver it next year, but it was not even internally planned for a certain day, so it’s hard to say whether there is a potential delay of the next-gen.
Cyberpunk 2077: Free 'More Robust' Next-Gen Upgrade Coming To PS5 And Xbox Series X In 2021 - IGN

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@bogey_j

you’ll probably get some performance enhancements too like faster load times etc. but you’re not gonna get a true upgrade this year assuming the game even drops this year w/ the bullshyt they’ve been on w/ all the pushbacks

bogey_j

Daps
@bogey_j

you’ll probably get some performance enhancements too like faster load times etc. but you’re not gonna get a true upgrade this year assuming the game even drops this year w/ the bullshyt they’ve been on w/ all the pushbacks
looks like it's the struggle PS4 version for me then :unimpressed:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not sure. If the PS5 version doesn't offer a 60fps enhancement right off the bat I will just get it for PC.