Are you EXTREMELY guarded?

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Yes and that's the surface excuse they use.

More than a couple of Women (all born in America) made several poor choices in Men prior to me and revealed they had 1 or more exes with psych issues looking for them. One of them even had 2 exes who were both psych ward eligible who confronted each other got broken up by an officer and they both tried to call "associates" in prison to have each other taken off the count.

You just can't make me somehow believe that these Women just have "bad luck". They have a fatal attraction to mentally disturbed Men. And they will often curve a dude once they realize your marbles ain't loose rolling around in your head. They will then proceed to make up the excuse they can't peg you so they just rather not take the risk. So basically they are saying all you have to do is lie and be fake put on a face and remind me of a slightly safer version of my ex and I'll drop my drawls.

Woman please I don't have time for these games. I said check please as soon as I heard the psycho ex story. I'm like my boss texted me I gotta go. Nice meeting you and blocked their number.

I know exactly what ur talking about.

Been messing with this girl, and another one before her always worrying if I have "hoes", and "afraid to get hurt"

I mean I do, but thats none of their business.

Meanwhile come to find out there talking to another dude and they think idk. Then wonder why I never get serious with them past sex

Ive played the slightly less crazy version, smashed before then dipped. Now I just dont even bother but these chicks always end up in bad situations for a good reason. Its cuz they want to. Cant fix a broken woman

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
family, no
friends, 50/50
strangers, 85%

EDIT: i lied, i'm extremely guarded it can take me anywhere from 6 months to year to really feel comfortable around you

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm quiet. I don't trust my family much, neither do I trust those I personally know. I have less than 10 friends. Been through too much with folks. :yeshrug: