Are you EXTREMELY guarded?

Daps
The problem comes when Women are so guarded you can't even form a basic rapport with them because they think every Man is looking to strap them to a bed slap them upside the head and post it on Facebook live.

Daps
is there a story behind this?

Yes and that's the surface excuse they use.

More than a couple of Women (all born in America) made several poor choices in Men prior to me and revealed they had 1 or more exes with psych issues looking for them. One of them even had 2 exes who were both psych ward eligible who confronted each other got broken up by an officer and they both tried to call "associates" in prison to have each other taken off the count.

You just can't make me somehow believe that these Women just have "bad luck". They have a fatal attraction to mentally disturbed Men. And they will often curve a dude once they realize your marbles ain't loose rolling around in your head. They will then proceed to make up the excuse they can't peg you so they just rather not take the risk. So basically they are saying all you have to do is lie and be fake put on a face and remind me of a slightly safer version of my ex and I'll drop my drawls.

Woman please I don't have time for these games. I said check please as soon as I heard the psycho ex story. I'm like my boss texted me I gotta go. Nice meeting you and blocked their number.

Daps
Yes and that's the surface excuse they use.

More than a couple of Women (all born in America) made several poor choices in Men prior to me and revealed they had 1 or more exes with psych issues looking for them. One of them even had 2 exes who were both psych ward eligible who confronted each other got broken up by an officer and they both tried to call "associates" in prison to have each other taken off the count.

You just can't make me somehow believe that these Women just have "bad luck". They have a fatal attraction to mentally disturbed Men. And they will often curve a dude once they realize your marbles ain't loose rolling around in your head. They will then proceed to make up the excuse they can't peg you so they just rather not take the risk. So basically they are saying all you have to do is lie and be fake put on a face and remind me of a slightly safer version of my ex and I'll drop my drawls.

Woman please I don't have time for these games. I said check please as soon as I heard the psycho ex story. I'm like my boss texted me I gotta go. Nice meeting you and blocked their number.

you were able to keep a straight face through that ?

my face while reading this
giphy.gif

Daps
You're a Woman so you'll defend your own... Brehs get it and as long as I'm helping them dissect yall ridiculous behavior and save them some headaches it's all good.
how am i defending my own?
i was asking you how you were able to keep a straight face during your "date" when i was making faces when reading what you fonted. there would be no way i could keep a straight face listening to that. clearly you misunderstood my comment

Daps
how am i defending my own?
i was asking you how you were able to keep a straight face during your "date" when i was making faces when reading what you fonted. there would be no way i could keep a straight face listening to that. clearly you misunderstood my comment

My bad 90% of yall be on that BS on here LOL

I kept a straight face because it's shyt you encounter from a young age in NYC.

Women here always have some BS going on with them unless they are from some other country and were raised right.

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
Yup. Keep to myself for the most part. Just from life experiences I guess. KeeOn and off relationship with my mom.( We good now. She's my mother but she did some grimey shyt) No current relationship with my father. (Couldn't even tell you why honestly.:mindblown: Having issues with family and friends carries over into other shyt. I come into relationships or talking to somebody on the defense. Feel like you got too :ld:never know with people.