Are you EXTREMELY guarded?

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yes to all 3.

My family and friends barely know me, and I've come to terms with that. Everything is always "fine", and I find it difficult to discuss certain things with them. I didn't have much friends growing up, and the ones I thought I had would always hurt me. I'm the black sheep of my family, so I've always felt like an, "outsider" amongst them.

I hate the superficialness of dating so I have a tendency to come off cold, but if the person is patient enough I fall in love in steps.

Last edited:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
friends i'm extremely guarded towards because i realize i don't necessarily need them in my life, which leads me to think they won't be around forever and i hate to open up to someone and tell my intimate personal side, giving them that power over me with the risk of us not being friends anymore or even worse enemies.

dating, surprisingly not closed off because i realize for things to progress i can't be closed off and i truly haven't had my heart "broken" yet.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
I like the outcome of the thread.

Thanks for coming through.

I'm a loner. For some strange reason a group of friends never worked for me and people tend to always want something from me. From helping them do something physically to advice to the point no one ever really care about what I like or want.

Now I just talk to my friends every blue I don't necessarily need them I do most things by myself.

Family is my everything.

Dating I'm out the game currently. I'm optimistic about in the future but like someone said I'm observant and I'm more patient. I ask the right questions and I don't romanticize in my head so I'm not likely to get caught up like my early 20s.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Why or why not?

Family
Friends
Dating (especially this)

Loner. I am a guarded in general until I get to know the person or ppl that I am dealing with. So I can be anti-social to a degree. I really don't like speaking to family about personal stuff b/c I feel like it's really none of their business and it's like talking to a brickwall. I don't date [personal reasons/not willing to put myself out there]. I have to put my interest in front before anyone else before I can become comfortable in any situation.

Last edited:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not no more....I'm more detached than anything....

Taught myself to embrace death so nothing on earth can hurt me

All the earthly shyt can't harm you once u accept that you have no control really