Are YOU a narcissist? Take a quick test to find out!

Daps
13/40 and some of the questions wont fit some people like

" I like to have authority over other people.
I don't mind following orders"

I dont agree with either of those choices. I dont give a damn about having authority over people AND i aint just following orders like a hoe ass nikka either

you might be putting extra into the question that isn't there on it's face, which i guess that might be the way the test measures narcisisst personality types. see how you added a "hoe ass nikka" to a pretty neutral question when it doesn't have to amount to all that. like players to a coach for example. other example would be child parent relationship. doing what dad says doesn't make a child a hoe ass nikka. but if the kid is a narcissist they might be the type to be like 'I HATE YOU MOMMY" when bed time comes :huhldup:

myself i don't mind following orders. ive been in leadership positions and i dont like extra responsibility that comes with it so i'd rather just be a team player most of the time and follow a protocol.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
NPIfi.php

13/40
13 as well

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I got 38 out of 40. scored higher than 99.2 of the sample.

it’s probably a bad test tho bc most of the sht was “i think im better than anybody”…well no sht. Of course i think im better than anybody. if not, how would i get this far? :dahell: