Are YOU a narcissist? Take a quick test to find out!

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
21/40. I hated some of the questions though where both answers can be true. Like the one with the options I find it easy to manipulate people and the other answer being I don't like to manipulate people. I used to be bad at manipulating people. I still think it's easy to do I just don't choose to do it. Same as leadership questions. I consider myself a great leader but I also don't always feel the need to be the leader. I usually prefer to play the background but often end up being pushed into a leadership position.
NPIfi.php
agreed

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
13/40 and some of the questions wont fit some people like

" I like to have authority over other people.
I don't mind following orders"

I dont agree with either of those choices. I dont give a damn about having authority over people AND i aint just following orders like a hoe ass nikka either

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
20/40

Mostly authority and entitlement.

I low-key wish I had enough influence to make people react/behave the way I want them to. I want power.:yeshrug:

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
I'm not a psychiatrist to take my opinion with a grain of salt...but being a narcissist is such an negative label people tend to avoid it at all cost. I highly doubt being the opposite of a narcissist or scoring insanely low on this test is healthy.

I mean, others would love you for sure...they can take advantage of your talents and you'll never suspect you deserve more...but I doubt it's a positive