Are ya Old Heads up on New Jersey's Fetty Wap yet? (PLATINUM)

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
@Pier7 people still hating on him, but if you heard his other music he has coming they will all see hes actually very talented, dude sings, raps and plays the drums. His whole family got musical talent. His mom is an amazing singer, his brother is a very good R&B singer and producer and is making music right now. People hate on him cause trap queen is so damn catchy, but once they listen to his other stuff coming out they will understand. :salute:
He plays the piano too. Dude is legit.

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
He plays the piano too. Dude is legit.

I'll stay quiet after this but his brother is even more talented then he is and its a fact. But i am happy for him making it first cause their mom deserves it, I just hope the wrong people don't get in his pockets

Pier7

Superstar
Daps
Now Drake finally bout to hop on the bandwagon :wow:. The cypha's complete :blessed:

Pier7

Superstar
Daps
Yo this guy got hits on hits on deck:ohmy:.
I jus saw some bad bytches blasting and singing this on my block :whew: , had to ask em...is that Fetty?:krs: . I go search it on Youtube and it got 6 million views already. Zoowap bout to have the summer on lock :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Now Drake finally bout to hop on the bandwagon :wow:. The cypha's complete :blessed:

Drake is an even worse dikkrider who loves the attention than Jay Z:scusthov:
New nikkas just cant prosper without Drake hopping on their dikk giving them a verse or "co-signing" it just so people can act like he made them hot even tho the song was already hot before his late ass heard about it:scusthov:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
fukk dude

what I wanna know is, why Kevin Liles and Lyor havent transitioned out the music biz?

all the connects they have and they havent ventured off to something else? interesting

Pier7

Superstar
Daps
Drake is an even worse dikkrider who loves the attention than Jay Z:scusthov:
New nikkas just cant prosper without Drake hopping on their dikk giving them a verse or "co-signing" it just so people can act like he made them hot even tho the song was already hot before his late ass heard about it:scusthov:

Too late now :huhldup:

Real talk I bet Drake knew of Fetty since last year like all of us, but he didnt think he would get as big as he got. Now he coming with the pom poms :mjpls:

Pier7

Superstar
Daps
opportunist ass nikka:snoop:

Dont really matter. Streets already know what it is. Its looking like another Future situation. Song was already on fire. No way Drake can claim he made him

Btw, you from Jersey right? Do you know who this NittDaGritt character is?(The lightskin wannabe big meech motherfukkin talking shyt at the end of Trap Queen) . Homie is lowkey hilarious :heh:. Is he some big street figure out in Jerz or sumtin?

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Dont really matter. Streets already know what it is. Its looking like another Future situation. Song was already on fire. No way Drake can claim he made him

Btw, you from Jersey right? Do you know who this NittDaGritt character is?(The lightskin wannabe big meech motherfukkin talking shyt at the end of Trap Queen) . Homie is lowkey hilarious :heh:. Is he some big street figure out in Jerz or sumtin?

Yea but im not from Paterson or Passaic County so I never heard of him before trap queen but he seems like a real nikka:ehh: but I doubt he's some big street figure