Are ya Old Heads up on New Jersey's Fetty Wap yet? (PLATINUM)

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
:whoa: whats the issue with passaic county?

Man, its been every county vs essex for awhile now

Especially when you tell somebody you from Newark or Irvington.

Fetty Wap blowin up is cool ya feel me but i need my Essex nikkas to eat.

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Man, its been every county vs essex for awhile now

Especially when you tell somebody you from Newark or Irvington.

Fetty Wap blowin up is cool ya feel me but i need my Essex nikkas to eat.

Why cant we both eat? I got no hate for Newark, I mean you guys got After Dark (i refuse to call it the new name) the some of the best rodizio spots in nj :manny:

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
Why cant we both eat? I got no hate for Newark, I mean you guys got After Dark (i refuse to call it the new name) the some of the best rodizio spots in nj :manny:

I never said we cant all eat. Im all for us eating, i think Jersey has untapped potential for talent. Our talent is overshadowed by NY acts that frequent Jersey and "hide out" here.

I was just saying, when it comes to counties in jersey its Essex vs all other counties.

Im tryna get some of my boys put on right. shyt is a struggle cuz mfers lazy & :flabbynsick:

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
@Maas Darko funny part is when these NYC ppl make fun of NJ, yet 90% of the people they stan for live and eat in NJ :stopitslime:

As for South Jersey... :mjlol: , but Ill be in AC this weekend though. Any packs of girls in AC on vday weekend are down.. believe that.

Pier7

Superstar
Daps
Now this guy currently has the no.3 song in the country. And is performing on Jimmy Fallon next week :ohlawd:
http://www.billboard.com/artist/6407961/fetty-wap/chart

Honestly this thread is a lowkey time capsule classic, it should hit the rafters. It dates the steps how a struggling rapper went from Unknown to Rap Star in the course of a year.

Unknown/getting hated on/song called trash --------->Song catching burn on local stations-------->Him signing a deal ------------>Starts doing shows------starts getting cosigns left and right----->Song rises the charts---------> Now doing nighttime television, and billboard hot 100

10350446_451358271698020_1871772194629693433_n.jpg

Last edited:

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
@Pier7 people still hating on him, but if you heard his other music he has coming they will all see hes actually very talented, dude sings, raps and plays the drums. His whole family got musical talent. His mom is an amazing singer, his brother is a very good R&B singer and producer and is making music right now. People hate on him cause trap queen is so damn catchy, but once they listen to his other stuff coming out they will understand. :salute:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Now this guy currently has the no.3 song in the country. And is performing on Jimmy Fallon next week :ohlawd:
http://www.billboard.com/artist/6407961/fetty-wap/chart

Honestly this thread is a lowkey time capsule classic, it should hit the rafters. It dates the steps how a struggling rapper went from Unknown to Rap Star in the course of a year.

Unknown/getting hated on/song called trash --------->Song catching burn on local stations-------->Him signing a deal ------------>Starts doing shows------starts getting cosigns left and right----->Song rises the charts---------> Now doing nighttime television, and billboard hot 100

10350446_451358271698020_1871772194629693433_n.jpg
Kinda like when the first Bobby Shmurda thread was made last year, shyt is crazy seeing it unfold that way:patrice:

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
It's amazing the power of a beat + hook/bridge.

He literally spit 8 bars and the rest is sing-songy hook or bridge. He coulda probably released it without a verse and it wouldn't have made a difference.

I don't get how it's only gone Gold. I swear the single has been Top20 Billboard ever since early February

http://www.riaa.com/goldandplatinumdata.php?artist=Wap,+Fetty

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
this must've been for his nice girl next door before he got himself a trap queen

i like that song to a point but he screeches too much in certain parts of his verses and it's too long..needs cleaned up.
now this joint...

..thats my shyt.