Are we ready to admit that Budokai 3 is the greatest DBZ game in existence?

The_Phonz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I thought Tenkaichi 3 was the better DBZ game while Budokai 3 was the better traditional fighting game.
Tenkaichi 3 in it's own right was complex as hell to master. Me and my friends spent a whole summer playing that game and when I went to school in the fall, nikkas thought I was on Master Roshi status

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I put sooooo many hours into this and copped again on the 360
Its mos def the best DBZ game

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
As good as bodakai 3 is, its basically just ssj4 goku vs ssj4 vegeta :ld:

Was always SSJ2 teen gohan vs Broly/SSJ2 Vegeta or Adult trunks over here :mjpls:

But i think a new budokai game will be out this gen. Arc system works are already making a new dbz fighter for the 3ds. If that sales well i bet anything they will make a console version.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Nope

dbz.jpg
Piccolo_atacando_Dragon_Ball_Z_Super_Saiya_Densetsu.jpg

You aint shyt if you never played this game. When I first discovered roms as a kid I found out about this game. :whew:

Japan only and fan translated IIRC. DBZ RPG epic on the SNES. Covers like the whole storyline from the show.
Goat fukking shyt :wow:

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Man I had soooo much fun with this game. It really is the GOAT DBZ game imo. I haven't played Xenoverse yet though.

No love for the Legacy of Goku II and Buu's Fury games on GBA? There were a few gems on GBA and DS.

Also, how come nobody talks about DBZ Burst Limit? The fighting style was similar to the Budokai series....

I can't fukks with those Tenkachi style of games :scust:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Man I had soooo much fun with this game. It really is the GOAT DBZ game imo. I haven't played Xenoverse yet though.

No love for the Legacy of Goku II and Buu's Fury games on GBA? There were a few gems on GBA and DS.

Also, how come nobody talks about DBZ Burst Limit? The fighting style was similar to the Budokai series....

I can't fukks with those Tenkachi style of games :scust:

Burst Limit had a lot of potential to be a top DBZ game but it had too few characters and the story length was meh. The fighting mechanics were close to that of the Budokai series but they didn't make it into a full featured game like Budokai 3.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
sorry yall imma have to give dragon ball media the L here :jawalrus:

straight up plagiarism from these japs man :snoop: