Are we Ready To Admit Root Beer is one of GOAT sodas?

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
welchs-strawberry-soda.jpg

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Yea I’m somewhat of a root beer connoisseur, but I’m consider branching out to even more brands and journaling it.

Unfortunately I’ve developed an addiction to the fountain Barq’s at McDonalds (a buck plus tax for a large? Alright). I drink too much of that shyt, to the point where my taste buds are stating to get immune to it. The Vanilla flavored Barq’s at Wendy’s isn’t bad. I can’t seem to find a canned or bottled Barq’s anywhere to save my soul. Mainly A&W, which is fine if I’m in the mood. That being said, it’s unfortunate how some A&W restaurants don’t have you pour your drink out of the giant barrels anymore. Mugs is just OK, Culver’s have their own brand on tap and it’s decent, Sprecher’s is cool and they’re on that premium shyt....I’ve even tried some of the alcoholic root beers they have out

might be the most overrated beverage in history of carbonated drinks :hhh:

Who thought that was a good idea to sell?
Taste like the 1st draft...:scust:

I think root beer was first created as an alternative to Prohibition. For those who couldn’t/wouldn’t get their hands on the “illegal” shyt you know.

Faygo > any other branda of soda

Out of the places I come across Faygo in Chicago I don’t see the root beer flavor often for some reason. I do like it tho.