Are we ready to admit GOON-TAH’s presentation on the main roster has been fantastic (Gunther appreciation thread)

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Or am I an E stooge/drone/bootlicker etc.

Let’s chat about it. The uproar when he dropped “Walter” was loud, heard he was ruined and dead on arrival.. it’s been quite the opposite, no?

TSC still dying on that hill or do we see the vision?

Last edited:

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
At the end of the day the name swap was weird but let’s not forgot they’ve been doing this for years. How many names has Nick Nemeth had.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
TSC worse than the Booth when it comes to admitting that they had a bad take. If you're waiting on that, you're assed out breh. :mjlol:

You should probably change your thread title to Good/Well instead of Fantastic because we can't justify that at this point. Let's see how his reign is booked.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
He won a title that has no importance in today’s booking, let’s celebrate! :skip:

People ain’t even complaining about the name change anymore (at least from what I’ve seen). We’ve already moved on. :russell:

Were dudes talking about his booking being buried by the name? It’s still cheeks tho. :heh:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
People acting like WALTER was a special name was quite hilarious
It’s clockwork

I remember when SOHH collectively lost its mind when WWE unmasked El Generico and named him Sami Zayne.

Buried on arrival, worst name of all time. He’ll never get it over.

:russ:

I wonder how many people are willing to admit they had that take. I remember

Last edited:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
OP you stay in the show threads talking about how ass the company is so I don't understand why you keep insisting on dikkeating so much.

Listen man, I take the good with the bad.

I’m not one of those dudes that worships these nikkas and have a one note opinion. They do a lot of trash shyt and put on pitiful weeklys consistently, and I’ll readily shyt on them for it as long as it’s warranted.

They’re also using Gunther beautifully so far, so they get my daps for that.

This disconnect is that ya’ll want people to either praise anything they do and ride meat, or hate everything they do and cheerlead the other team. I’m always gonna be in the middle. I fukk with what I believe deserves to be fukked with, and shyt on what I think is garbage (and there’s a whole lot of that)

:manny: