Are there any solutions for hair loss?

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville

This right here is bullshyt. There are plenty of junkies who treat their bodies like shyt who have full heads of hair and there are plenty of bald world-class athletes. It's all genetics - hair loss from anything else is EXTREMELY rare and reverses very quickly. Anyone who tries to tell you otherwise is either one of those hollistic/organic fakkits who doesn't know shyt about shyt or someone who is trying to fool you and sell you something. :birdman:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Multi vitamins
Biotin
Ginseng and natural herbs
Amino Acids
Extra Water Hydration
Low Stress(hydro kush, sex, workout, etc)
Balanced hormones levels
Cut all artificial sugars and preservatives from diet.
High lean protein diet to feed scalp growth (rice, chicken, eggs, beans)
Never have a dry scalp, keep your hairline EXTRA moisturized and ventilated (dont wear any hats AT ALL)

Good luck.

And...this will do absolutely nothing for someone with male pattern baldness. :yeshrug::comeon:

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
Nah breh. If there was a true solution for hair loss do you think a nikka with plenty of paper like Lebron would walk around looking like this:

timthumb.php

:mjpls:

this ^

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
aint tryna hate, but dreads will pull your shyt out sooner or later. EVERY dude i know that has dreads and cuts it is :mjpls: status in less than a year. EVERY SINGLE ONE. This also applies to people who have had braids for extended periods of time, men AND women.

Coolio

Daps
Reppin
MD
has anyone tired nu-gro before? I heard it makes your hair grow back quicker and thicker

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
This right here is bullshyt. There are plenty of junkies who treat their bodies like shyt who have full heads of hair and there are plenty of bald world-class athletes. It's all genetics - hair loss from anything else is EXTREMELY rare and reverses very quickly. Anyone who tries to tell you otherwise is either one of those hollistic/organic fakkits who doesn't know shyt about shyt or someone who is trying to fool you and sell you something. :birdman:

Exactly.

I understand people are desperate to stop their hair loss, but the best thing to do is to just accept it and move on. Nothing short of a transplant and in some cases drugs are going to save your hair if you have genetic balding. Don't waste your time and money looking for a cure.