shaved_head_thumb.jpg

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
FINASTERIDE/Propecia

nizoral shampoo may help

:usure:

I aint trying to go out like Kevin Malley

However, just five months after he started taking it in May 2011 he found he was completely impotent and his testes also became smaller.
Worried, he consulted his doctor and was told the symptoms would disappear after he stopped taking the drug. But he says a year on and nothing has changed.

Read more: Propecia: Baldness drug Wayne Rooney took 'could cause permanent impotence and shrink genitals in some men' | Mail Online

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
I heard real rogain really works for whites. Hair transplant is the only real option breh. Use Jamaican black castor oil I feel it helped me maintain my shyt
My hair isn't nappy. It leans more towards the Caucasion side, but its not exactly like white people's hair either. I'm going to try rogaine out.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
My hair has thinned out. Pretty sad. I don't have a receding hair line or male pattern baldness so that's good. I don't want to try Rogaine. I'm scared of side effects like my kidney failing or not being able to get a boner, just to get good hair. I got really stressed out in my 20s and I lost hair. I can see through to my scalp. Hairs per square inch has decreased and never went back to normal. I used to have thick head of hair like a horse.
You never tried Rogaine out, BUT you told me it works? :ohlawd:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
You never tried Rogaine out, BUT you told me it works? :ohlawd:
I know others who have used it. White dudes, if you must know. It wasn't like hair transplant thick, but it was a noticeable difference.

A co-worker who had major balding on top tried the spray-on hair. It actually looked good when he showed up for work in the morning. It had a fuzziness about it and looked real. By the time it was the late afternoon, it looked slick and shiny. No longer fuzzy. And kind of started drip marks where it mixed in with his sweat. :laff: He stopped using that after a week.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
I know others who have used it. White dudes, if you must know. It wasn't like hair transplant thick, but it was a noticeable difference.

A co-worker who had major balding on top tried the spray-on hair. It actually looked good when he showed up for work in the morning. It had a fuzziness about it and looked real. By the time it was the late afternoon, it looked slick and shiny. No longer fuzzy. And kind of started drip marks where it mixed in with his sweat. :laff: He stopped using that after a week.
:pachaha::pachaha:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
:childplease::childplease:
No. It's all DNA. Look at your father and grand-father. You can tell if it's game over.

Bald looks better than half donut if it gets to that point.
My father started going bald in his early 30's but his brothers still have their hair. My grandfather went bald in his 40's.

I still should be able to fight it since I'm in the early stages though right? :noah:

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
rogaine works but once you stop using it, you will go bald again. And it's really bad for you