Are there any coli posters u wanna beat the sh!t out of?

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
oil up and strip......
when i'm done with this chicken it's on.
r91gsk.jpg

a0yqua.jpg

This dude for including that fukking gif in every post he makes

a0yqua.jpg

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
i'v never seen such a wannabe tough guy as much as flea

u built like john leguizamo and u try to act like you are out here punching dudes out and shyt

ur a frail little weak man and i would dominate you physically nohomo

Theres no fake tough guy here cracka. I guarantee I've knocked more nikkas out than you've ever had the pleasure of even engaging in an altercation with. You're the biggest delusional faq in here. It's like you forget you're white, broke, living in Canada, and a fukking nerd. You had two drunk broads at your disposal and instead of fukking, u walked them home like the nerdy virgin that u r. Quit this fake cool guy persona u have that's clearly not who u r and go fukk urself fakkit

Daps
lol yeah I never understood when people say that type of shyt

"You're nobody":huh:

These niccas putting anonymous posters on pedestals and shyt :lolbron:

And this fakkit **** has got to be the goat troll. The fukking site owner outed him, but chose to let him breathe cuz it's not worth trying to ban him and niccas STILL waste their time arguing with him. And it be the same niccas too....like if you caught him in a lie before that he used a lame/nonsensical excuse to explain it what makes you think proving any of his other lies will result in anything?:snoop:

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
only times i ever really wanna fight anyone on here is during the nba season when trolls invade the knicks thread :birdman:

but for now its peace time, till november :ufdup:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Theres no fake tough guy here cracka. I guarantee I've knocked more nikkas out than you've ever had the pleasure of even engaging in an altercation with. You're the biggest delusional faq in here. It's like you forget you're white, broke, living in Canada, and a fukking nerd. You had two drunk broads at your disposal and instead of fukking, u walked them home like the nerdy virgin that u r. Quit this fake cool guy persona u have that's clearly not who u r and go fukk urself fakkit

:whew:

Sent From Oaftown Using Tapatalk 2