Are there any coli posters u wanna beat the sh!t out of?

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
In a battle of gentlemen, a good sir does think that a potential fencing royale with the kind sir, Victorian Thug would be a delightful experience for those involved and in viewing.

Now, this is not to say that a gentleman holds any ill will to the fellow Victorian Thug, but a little jest between good men encourages good spirits, great will, and superior morality.

We would spar with good hearts and complete the event with tea served by one of you proletariat mongrels.

M'Lord, I assume that you have considered forethought? To fancy an engagement with the legendary Victorian Thug would surely be a ghastly and trepidatious affair. I believe thou to be mad with such assertions.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
1512_1percent07.jpg

He's showing us that he doesnt care about the coli
as a board,movement or way of life every day he wakes
up.
296g3yp.jpg

2i23n8l.jpg

a0yqua.jpg

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
I wanna fight tom

I also wanna beat df outta mr steal yo man aka msims.

I'll stomp df outta residental lesbian!

:rudy:

Ya ol'malnutrition ass stay tryna talk shyt. Go sit your simple ass down, you awkward little fukk. You need some fukkin weight gainer before you attempt to fight anyone. Ya bones lookin frail as fukk, breh. How is anyone supposed to take a 72 pound, tranny-loving, c00n serious?

Lookin like this on tinychat the other night :smh::

bmnKS.png

:childplease:

Go back to simpin tannys and handicap bytches for nudes, on UrbanChat with your socially awkward, misfit friends, you odd little fakkit.

:pacspit: