Are there any Accounting Major's/CPA's in here.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
damn.. no accountants or cpa's up in this bytch?

my younger sister is a cpa. she been doin that for like 10 years now. she done worked at like 4 different companies including some of the major ones. it seems like she never had trouble hopping from gig to gig. I believe its definitely a good field from the success she's had.

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
I'm accountant for my state government and if I have one recommendation it would be to start out in the private sector for a couple of years. Benefits are cool and all but I would rather see more on my check. Plus if you ever want to get into government work after those few years, they will probably give you a job with ease with private sector work on your resume.

If you want to go government, go fed. They pay way more and more than likely keep up with cost of living increase (unlike the state I'm in).

Also don't wait around on the CPA, just knock it while your study habits are fresh. I'm about to start taking it right now but I wish I had taken it when I was first got out of school while all the material was still fresh.