Are the Moors the cause of the intense hatred of Black People? (WITH IMAGES)

The Gimp

#orangegang
Daps
Reppin
NULL0
you were lied to breh. Imagine all the shyt these CACs destroyed in Africa... Libraries, buildings, paintings, monuments... they really tried to make us forget and think we were just Bush men.
What happened to the moors and why aren't they still running sh1t in Africa?

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Nope!

The representation of the Africans cast off into slavery is the issue. The majority of Africans sent into slavery submitted instead of revolting.

Can you really respect that? Respect is earned not given.

Like I said in a thread I made, people of African descent value life the most. Everybody else is concerned with their quality of life.

Last edited:

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
"If you think you have never done anything, you can never do anything"

-Malcolm X.

I'm not saying every black person was some Rhodes scholar engineer philosopher King, but we have a rich history, and the world would never be where it is today socially and scientifically without our contribution.

The history books try as hard as possible to erase your history. There are still sources out there though.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
52nres.jpg
6943_1_large.jpg

giphy.gif

Uh huh... As soon as I saw that

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I just read a little about them now, I feel like I certainly must've read about them if they were associated with the Umayyad conquests, but then that means I was probably taught and led to believe that they were Arabs and not Africans.
:ohhh:

Yep that's the lie generally pushed that the moors were more Arabs than black which is an outright fukking lie.

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
They can try to erase our history, but they can't and won't erase Othello. The moors were primarily black. The term blackamoor, literally means black as a moor.

Good point OP...I never thought of it this way. It really does make sense. The moors were still a relatively major force around the time of slavery and the declaration of independence.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I need to read up on this. I've always heard about them, but its just seems crazy how I feel like I've never heard about the moors in school EVER.:mindblown:

Schools also never teach Black kids about the Kingdoms of Ghana, Mali or Songhai. Nor do they ever teach little kids about the Kingdom of Kongo.

The University of Sankore in Timbuktu in the Kingdom of Mali is older and just as scholarly than Oxford, Cambridge, Harvard and Yale.