Are the Moors the cause of the intense hatred of Black People? (WITH IMAGES)

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
51B0H48A4VL.jpg

Im not complete in knowing all the history tho I'm still learning, researching.

Yo real talk that movie is the first time i heard the term Moor. The white breh kept calling martin that and back then i thought it was old euroPEON slang for ni99er. I was half right :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:ohhh: This is why they like to throw around the term "White Genocide".

Yup. And to think when i read the great elder Francis Cress Welsing's theories on whites fearing genetic destruction, i thought she was reaching :snoop:

Yet in the last 5 years they've been openly admitting to all of her theories :francis:

Forgive me mother :mjcry:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Modern day racism as we know it now didn't exist until it came time to retaliate against what the moors had done.....I'm not saying shyt was "peace and love between white and black everybody holding hands" or no shyt like that but color wasn't anywhere near as serious as religion for example

The main reason the moors conquered Spain so easy is because they snuck in as jews...Spain was full of black jews at the time the moors and jews looked exactly alike

BARBARINA-CRUELTY-FRONTCOVER-web2.jpg

After the moors were expelled..the queen issued a decree on some "never again" shyt..."get all them nikkas"..boom...slave trade starts poppin' ...its crazy to me that people think one day whites was just randomly like "lets enslave/hate all black people" doesn't make it any less fukked up tho

Our true history is sadder than most people will ever know.....The moors didn't really give a fukk about the slave trade and the whites were on they jock cause of the 'secret' knowledge they had...knowledge that played a huge part in building America.

Welp.. As petty as racism is I would not be impressed if it was created by a female (queen of Spain) :beli: but how were the moors running Spain when the queen of Spain was white? :jbhmm::patrice::ohhh: Was it a coup?

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Point out one lie. Oh you can't.

The Ottoman Empire is literally called the Turkish Empire you fukking moron. This is the origin of the white arabs they are not natives to middle east or north africa.
:what:
The Ottoman Turks are from Turkey. They aren't Arabs, nor are they white.
Are you mixing up Arabs and Muslims? One is an ethnicity, one is a religion.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Read up on the Moors and you will learn that the Moors were not only Black, but that they were also Muslim. White people are deathly afraid of one thing; a Black Muslim. When the slaves were first brought to America they were forced to convert to Christianity, because White people learned that many of them were Muslims; which White people should have known, because they were purchasing people that had been caught in warfare from the Kingdom of Mali.

The Moors built Colleges and Universities that brought accounting, business, law, engineering, astronomy, biology, chemistry, medicine, etc. They also taught how to build cities and proper sanitation.

So the "crusades" was black Muslim folks fighting crazy white chirstain zealots :ohhh:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
why was the original madonna black? serious question. and what is hidden colors? keep seeing that mentioned on here and that everyone should watch it.

"Hidden Colors" (2011) Trailer:

"Hidden Colors" 2 (2012) Trailer:

"Hidden Colors" 3 (2014) Trailer:

"Hidden Colors" 4 (2016) Trailer:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:ohhh: This is why they like to throw around the term "White Genocide".

Yup. And to think when i read the great elder Francis Cress Welsing's theories on whites fearing genetic destruction, i thought she was reaching :snoop:

Yet in the last 5 years they've been openly admitting to all of her theories :francis:

Forgive me mother :mjcry:

What other theories from her have they been openly admitting to? I've never read her stuff.

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
No because:

Moors was a blanket term for a group containing berbers(including black ones, like the tuareg,among others) and arabs
:ufdup:Silence, CAC.

:blessed:We're the Moors, the Hebrews, and the Egyptians, all at the same time.

White people are just a disease. They don't need an excuse to destroy. their culture is the only culture that cannot live with nature. I think they are an ancient alien race that is violently opposed to nature. Asians? Blacks, Natives, Indians, Aboriginals? All one with nature. Whites? Burn everything. Consume like the locust swarm they are. We must obliterate them one day as a united earth.

:wow:Black st0rmfr0nt™.