Are the Mets fans on this board clinically depressed???

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
there's no plan because the dont have any money...I mean you are right ownership is basically saying there's nothing we can do right now...other than pray guys like Lucas Duda and Valdespin become decent pro's

You don't need cash to execute a plan. They could go full fledged rebuild mode and traded Wright and dikkey to restock the farm. There was no excuse to keep someone like Scott Hariston even if you only get a C+ prospect back. Instead they're focused on mediocrity for the foreseeable future.

concise

Veteran
Daps
hasn't been the same since '06, better yet '86 :sad:

man, I damn near stopped watching all sports after 2006.
Stopped following baseball regularly after 08
Completely checked out after they opened Citi field as a shrine to a team that doesn't exist and had to be called out/shytted on by the fans to add more Mets stuff. Those years proved they don't care. All I care about now is seeing the Wilpons finally out.

Daps
No, once the grass was cut on training camp fields I tuned them out.

It seems to be a yearly tradition for the past few years, they give us a reason to care just until training camp opens

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I got respect for mets fans on here ( except when they tried to argue with me about that beltran trade :beli:)

the rants sometimes do go overboard, but you can feel sincere pain coming thru em, most of em arent done for comedic or narcissistic reasons like most posts on this forum.

I got waaay more respect for people who keep following their team even tho its utter shyt and have fits of anger at the team, than for people who only root for their team when theyre in it and are only positive.

so yea, good thread. mets fans prolly play 'you can never feel my pain" every two days :sadcam:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Letting Reyes walk without even giving him an offer was the final straw. I havent watched a baseball game period since last summer. I checked the standings every now and then when they were in wild card contention before the all star break. And I was happy just like the next Met fan when Johan threw the no-hitter. But other than that :pacspit:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I got respect for mets fans on here ( except when they tried to argue with me about that beltran trade :beli:)

the rants sometimes do go overboard, but you can feel sincere pain coming thru em, most of em arent done for comedic or narcissistic reasons like most posts on this forum.

I got waaay more respect for people who keep following their team even tho its utter shyt and have fits of anger at the team, than for people who only root for their team when theyre in it and are only positive.

so yea, good thread. mets fans prolly play 'you can never feel my pain" every two days :sadcam:

Thanks for the support breh :to:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
so glad i became a Yankee fan as a kid. thank you, Don Mattingly...even though the teams sucked, I still loved them.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Letting Reyes walk without even giving him an offer was the final straw. I havent watched a baseball game period since last summer. I checked the standings every now and then when they were in wild card contention before the all star break. And I was happy just like the next Met fan when Johan threw the no-hitter. But other than that :pacspit:

They suck me back in until the inevitable fall off. Come mid July I'm pretty much done watching Baseball all together. I'll watch when Harvey starts but once he's out of the game I change the channel and don't turn back, no reason to. Like I said in our official thread, I miss liking Baseball.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
164d263f_ibxFWGla38dwbC.gif