Are the Mets fans on this board clinically depressed???

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
wow I just thought about it today. i've been on here and sohh going back 5 years. these nikkas always rep in their season thread and every stinking year their season thread is titled some dark depressing shyt like "new forum same shytty team" or "hello darkness my old friend" and "it was the best of times, it was the worst of times" :laugh:...i can go on and on.

i thought i'd take a second and salute yall for sticking thru all the suffering. from reading yall posts it seems like 90% of them are full of high-blood pressure anger and rage like this...

i hate Citi Field. ever since this fukkin place opened, it's been one long miserable continuation of the last season. It wouldn't be Mets baseball if we didn't have about 8 guys on the roster worth rooting for. I HATE this team. I fukkin HATE it.

David just leave when you can.
You deserve better..

Jason bay, commit that. Or be a man and retire..save yourself the embarrassment..you got 8 rbis friend..fukk outta here.

2 collapses then 4 losing seasons in a row
Here comes 5
fukk this organization from top to bottom for holding onto Hariston. In years past decent players have brought back decent players if it's a prospect that lost his way or one that has flown under the radar. You won't get a star back but you will get something to build towards the future, just look at 2006 when they traded Jorge Julio which netted us John Maine as a throw in. A few years ago a crappy Austin Kearns netted the Indians Zack McAllister. The Pirates got James Mcdonald for Dotel. The O's got Strop for Mike Gonzalez. Jason Bay may suck now but before coming he here had a very good career and he was never a highly touted prospect that happened to be a throw away in a trade too. fukk this organization for not moving Hariston trying to push this is a competitive team. The shytty fukking stadium will be just as empty if they win 78 games or 71 games. Hariston won't be here next year, he isn't worth a long term extension and even if he was he has priced himself out of range for the Mets

fukk Sandy Alderson for doing nothing, fukk him for waiting for the wheels to fall off in the pen so he wouldn't have to make a move. fukk him for sitting on anything valuable that could have improved the long term forecast of this organization.

fukk that computer nerd Depo

fukk JP Ricardi just because

fukk that functioning illiterate Omar Minaya for creating this mess

And most of all, fukk Fred and Jeff Wilpon for being the worst owners in Baseball. fukk them for running this mess. fukk them for their lack of planning and thinking the fans are a group of morons buying this team is competitive bull shyt. Call me cold or tell me my priorities are fukked up but the day Fred Wilpon dies will be a happy day for Mets fans.
:whoo:

:russ:

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
I mean I get the fans love the Mets....but holy hell these guys have to give it a rest.

its one thing if there was talent and they were underachieving...but reading articles and listening to wfan you'd think the Mets were supposed to be good this year. The roster is awful

they arent a relevant team at the moment.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Not like there aren't reasons for that.

Some of us have tuned out waiting for a regime change rather than do that to ourselves.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I mean I get the fans love the Mets....but holy hell these guys have to give it a rest.

its one thing if there was talent and they were underachieving...but reading articles and listening to wfan you'd think the Mets were supposed to be good this year. The roster is awful

they arent a relevant team at the moment.

Go fukk yourself, none of us thought this was a good team going into the season. I had them at 69 wins. I don't know if you have been following this team for the past 6 years but it's been one embarrassment after another on and off the fiueld and with no hope on the horizon especially with arguably the worst ownership in Baseball.

And to answer the thread starters question, only during Baseball season.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
ya+gotta+bereave.png

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Go fukk yourself, none of us thought this was a good team going into the season. I had them at 69 wins. I don't know if you have been following this team for the past 6 years but it's been one embarrassment after another on and off the fiueld and with no hope on the horizon especially with arguably the worst ownership in Baseball.

And to answer the thread starters question, only during Baseball season.

Easy there mr wanna be fireman.

The first half of the seasona all you would hear was how gritty the Mets were and how Collins should win manager of the year. The team sucked from the start.

I gotta listen to endless whining Mets fans on the radio and evan roberts analyzing sacrifice bunts by Jonathan Niece like anyone gives a shyt. Just give it a rest.

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I gotta listen to endless whining Mets fans on the radio and evan roberts analyzing sacrifice bunts by Jonathan Niece like anyone gives a shyt. Just give it a rest.
And I gotta listen to endless Jets talk when my team is the defending Super Bowl champion....you know what I do? Deal with it and turn the dial.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Nah, you come to a point where you let out some anger and then develop apathy towards the situation. As long as I feel like they are headed in some good direction, I'm good. The problem right now is it is difficult to assess whether they are going in a good or bad direction.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
And I gotta listen to endless Jets talk when my team is the defending Super Bowl champion....you know what I do? Deal with it and turn the dial.

I dont disagree. The Jets talk is nauseating too.

The Giants should be the #1 team being discussed. WFAN still thinks its the 90's.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Easy there mr wanna be fireman.

The first half of the seasona all you would hear was how gritty the Mets were and how Collins should win manager of the year. The team sucked from the start.

Shut the radio off then, no one is forcing you to listen to WFAN. I haven't listened to WFAN in years.

Vlazz

Rookie
Daps
The Mets had a good run back in June when dikkey was getting hyped....Until the Yankees played him and crushed the buildings.