Are strippers mandatory at a Bachelors Party?

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
we are setting a Bachelors party up and Im telling the other dude thats planning with me that I dont think we should really have strippers there. I think it should just be us fellas 7-8 of us just drinking and having fun. talking, bullshytting, regular chill shyt.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agree. I think strip clubs in general are for suckers, so i damn sure wouldn't want them at my bachelor's party.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes strippers are mandatory, what you are describing is a jerk off session aka a sausage fest

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
yes strippers are mandatory, what you are describing is a jerk off session aka a sausage fest

we all have girls or wives tho. we can go home afterwards in the morning and fukk our ladies, idk thats how im looking at it

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
lol im having mine soon and the only reason im really having strippers is so married nikkas can get away one night and have their release. nikkas would stop talking to me if i didnt get strippers.

as stupid as it is (speaking as a guy who has worked in strip clubs and sees no point in naked bytches that i cant fukk :manny:) its necessary so nikkas can let loose and have fun.

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have dancers but tell them not to strip.

Like go go dancer for eye candy..............

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
How is it a bachelor party without some type of female entertainment

"In recent years, however, the "traditional" bachelor party with drinking and strippers has often changed to a less rowdy and more reflecting time with friends. Many grooms to be have instead been treated to camping trips with friends, fishing trips, pizza contests, baseball games, video games, poker, barbecuing, and other activities. Generally, the best man will plan an activity in secret with friends that they feel the groom will enjoy. "

idk

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol im having mine soon and the only reason im really having strippers is so married nikkas can get away one night and have their release. nikkas would stop talking to me if i didnt get strippers.

as stupid as it is (speaking as a guy who has worked in strip clubs and sees no point in naked bytches that i cant fukk :manny:) its necessary so nikkas can let loose and have fun.

not to be too nosey, but how much did you spend on your girl's e-ring and how big of a wedding are you having

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I don't fucc with strip clubs and I wouldn't want strippers at my bachelor party. Fucc payin a bytch to take off her clothes. I'd rather just hit Vegas for the weekend with my nyggaz and and hit the pool parties & clubs where thousands of females will be around to holla at that u don't have to pay :manny: