Are Sasquatch Real?

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
In the world of drones, we still have no hard evidence of Bigfoot. I’m calling bs. The Nativrs did however tell stories of fighting canibalistic double rowed teeth of 10 feet tall redhaired giants. Skeletons were uncovered but were quickly seized by the government :sas2:

Who says we have no evidence, or is it just WE as in you and me have no proof.

The govt agencies concerned know all they want about bf. I'm sure of that.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
In that book, “To behold a pale horse” the author said that the CIA knew about aliens and were told to hide them from the general public.

If they can hide extraterrestrials I’m sure they know a lil sumn about Sasquatch.

The reason why both subjects are off limits is because they fill in blanks about human origins that can and will completely destroy the framework of reality for the bulk of the entire world.

no. no evidence whatsoever (droppings, skeletal remains, etc.)

I don’t doubt people have encountered something, but something that size couldn’t possibly go unseen especially on land.

In the world of drones, we still have no hard evidence of Bigfoot. I’m calling bs. The Nativrs did however tell stories of fighting canibalistic double rowed teeth of 10 feet tall redhaired giants. Skeletons were uncovered but were quickly seized by the government :sas2:

The Chinese used to think Panda's were monsters or 'mythical creatures'. It's STILL hard to find a Panda in the wild TODAY and they're stupid, damn near blind and lazy af. Their sense of smell is good enough to avoid human beings for the most part and usually rock in spots where humans don't do well on foot.

If they can avoid a ton of human contact, something smarter and faster that really understands why humans are to be avoided could probably stay relatively low key. There is all kinds of terrain that human beings can't easily go and explore at eye level. Factor in that they would also likely be nomadic/migratory, I can see how they might not be easy to pin down, even with drones.

As for remains, there's been people to claim to have them but again...who do they turn them into for proof? The government? :unsure: The tabloid? :laugh: You probably wouldn't find them in the wild laying around willy nilly because they would probably be smart enough to dispose of the bodies when at all possible. Chimps and other animals bury their dead and even have funeral type gatherings.

The idea is, these homonids are what we would be if we weren't tampered with genetically...

Last edited:

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
So are sasquatchs real and are they part human :lupe:

Sasquatch is what happens when you let the native hominids on this planet evolve naturally.

The reason why there is no 'missing link' to be found between them and humans as you know humans now is because there isn't one. Homosapiens are what happens the native hominids on this planet get genetically altered to serve someone's needs.

:francis:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
@Slangtonomo I've listened to about 10 episodes of sasquatch podcast of peoples different encounters and your story is similar to theres. The host thinks that these things become possessed by demons and thats why they have red eyes some times. They also said tho most of them don't bother you unless you engage it or some people shoot them and they get mad. this podcast had on cops, military people, regular people. Alot of the stories were people on military bases too.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Sasquatch is what happens when you let the native hominids on this planet evolve naturally.

The reason why there is no 'missing link' to be found between them and humans as you know humans now is because there isn't one. Homosapiens are what happens the native hominids on this planet get genetically altered to serve someone's needs.

:francis:
Yea but they are like 7-8 feet tall. I think they are probably smarter than us and they are aware of us and dont like humans but they don't fukk with them long as we dont fukk with them.

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Yea but they are like 7-8 feet tall. I think they are probably smarter than us and they are aware of us and dont like humans but they don't fukk with them long as we dont fukk with them.

Up to that big but the sizes vary.

And being that I believe they are the native/original species, they would probably be smarter than us in a lot of ways. Definitely smarter than any other type of "animal" we could compare it to besides dolphins maybe, and they don't have opposable thumbs thumbs to poke your fukking eyes out with. :laugh:

And I don't think any-thing with good sense/intelligence would fukk with humans very much.

If you like those podcasts you should definitely fukk with some Lloyd Pye material.

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Who says we have no evidence, or is it just WE as in you and me have no proof.

The govt agencies concerned know all they want about bf. I'm sure of that.
Civilian drones can snuff out the primate with quickness. Most advanced country in the world yet I’m supposed to believe theirs a giant bipedal ape roaming in the woods. Now if they’re subterranean then that’s more feasible but as far as man enproaching on Mother Nature and still haven’t sniffed out the beast is telling its bs. I believe more in the Loc Ness Monsfer and other underwater beasts than this. I believe in the possibility of the yeti, but not the NA version

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They are real. Sorry I didn't spoiler it.

1529783789449.jpg

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Civilian drones can snuff out the primate with quickness. Most advanced country in the world yet I’m supposed to believe theirs a giant bipedal ape roaming in the woods. Now if they’re subterranean then that’s more feasible but as far as man enproaching on Mother Nature and still haven’t sniffed out the beast is telling its bs. I believe more in the Loc Ness Monsfer and other underwater beasts than this. I believe in the possibility of the yeti, but not the NA version
This :russ:

The drones deaded these stories

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida

This :russ:

The drones deaded these stories

Couple things...

Have you seen the youtube where a civilian drone seems to accidently capture one? Look it up.

Second, you're thinking of them as just dumb apes. According to the indians they're a older tribe of man. Think of them as an elite special forces soldier on steroids! I mean they can go places and do things even elite soldiers can't.

Hunters have reported seeing them run down deer. Just think of that speed!

Something that lives in the wild is very observant of it's surroundings. They probably spot drones before drones spot them.

And again...I'm SURE agencies in the government have done all the studies they want. Actually, the govt maybe actively helping them hide. There's one report from the Mt. Helen's eruption where a soldier reports he was part of a detail of soldiers and civilians who checked the mountain for surviving bf who were hurt. He says one of the civilian guys could actually talk to the bf they found!