Are Sasquatch Real?

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Sasquatch jaw look pretty weak I'm pretty sure I can knock it out.

And I'm fukking with you breh I think Sasquatch is real too. I think about cryptozoology all the time
Im fukking with you too, but i wouldnt fukk with Sasquatch.

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
In that book, “To behold a pale horse” the author said that the CIA knew about aliens and were told to hide them from the general public.

If they can hide extraterrestrials I’m sure they know a lil sumn about Sasquatch.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
In the world of drones, we still have no hard evidence of Bigfoot. I’m calling bs. The Nativrs did however tell stories of fighting canibalistic double rowed teeth of 10 feet tall redhaired giants. Skeletons were uncovered but were quickly seized by the government :sas2:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
What did it look like and how did it act

It looked like a big ass cross between a man and a chimp...leaning more toward man. Built sorta like the hulk, ya know how small the head appears because how broad the shoulders are. Except it was covered in hair.

It had like cac hair. Long on it's head in the back.

Had long arms, a big ass chest (and the hair on the chest wasn't super thick you could see skin).

The face...:picard:...a cross between a man and a chimp breh. Except the eyes are type bugged. Big ass eyes. And when I say face like a man, I don't mean a handsome breh, I'm talking like a ugly, retard, mongloid indian.

It acted like :usure:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
so you just gonna casually drop this without the story behind it?

I was stationed in Alaska as a soldier and was returning from ski training with two other soldiers in a hummer as we finished quick.

It was the time of Alaskan winter when we had our few hours of sunlight. So we're driving down the road, the two cacs chatting, I'm half dozing in the back seat. We're driving down this dirt road leaving ski hill.

Now where we ski is only like two miles from our barracks. But it's designed where you must drive away from the barracks to reach a side road which takes you to the main road. So the dirt road we're on has the ski hill and wilderness on one side and on the other is a strip of woods about 50 to a hundred yards wide, which on the otherside of that is our post MAIN ROAD! Meaning we're not in the middle of nowhere.

Out my half open eyes I see movement to our left just a head of us. At the same time the driver slams on the breaks. I'm wide awake now.

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

We all scream cause this HUGE MUfukkA comes walking out the tree line. Now that first second we were thinking big ass grizzly...and that's scary enough! But then this nikka on two feet! It steps in the road a lil bit at first. Then kt takes another step and turns the top of his body to look at us.

nikkas screamed louder lol and probably jumped in each others arms :heh: but I'm not gone speak on that....

The nikka turned and looked I feel ME, dead in the eyes. And no lie the vibe I got was :usure: and :birdman:.

He took a long ass step and was cross this road thats like two hummers wide. He was like 10-15 yards from us. He stepped in them bushes on the otherside and just melted in the bushes.

By that time we in the hummer quite...each of us in our own lil hell I guess. In typical cac fashion, the passenger asks do we want to get out and look at the tracks...

.....:ld:

:ohhh:

:gucci:

:bryan:"Bihhhhhhhcchhhhh if yall don't get this fukkIN truck moving I'll KILL YALL ASS!!!"

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

The cacs went from :mjcry: :mjcry: to :gladbron::gladbron: they're fukkin different man. But I was stuck on :mjcry:.

So we took off, got back to the barracks, told people there and got called crazy.

I later called fish and game, expecting to be called crazy again. Instead dude asked where it happened and did we collect hair or footprints. Then he told me THEY KNOW ABOUT THEM and that they're called WILDMAN. They're pretty peaceful and won't hurt you if you don't bother them.

I'm just :deadmanny:...

I'm completely blown away! I'm :deadmanny:. WHO THE fukk THOUGHT BIGFOOT WAS REAL!!! I made a big deal about it for a while because ya know, we train and sleep out there in the fukkin woods.