Are Sasquatch Real?

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Fell into this Sasqutch rabbit hole when I started listening to this podcast Sasquatch Chronicles Podcast | Big Foot Online Radio Show. Every week it's someone elses story about an encounter with a Sasquatch like creature all over the country. Sure some of these people might be lying and full of shyt but they can't all be and you can hear the real fear in some of there voices. They have alot of miitary people on that see things at bases in like Pacific North West and Texas.

So are sasquatchs real and are they part human :lupe:

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Whole tribes of people could barely survive in this terrain, let alone a solitary ape.

Even if he did exist as described, he'd of been wiped out by the early Indians.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dunno. I've been on camping/survivalist boards and there are a contingent of people who say they've encountered or heard what they think is a Bigfoot or Sasquatch. Howling, throwing rocks, huge footsteps etc.

Ive always been an open minded skeptic about these things. I think the probability of them are low but I acknowledge there might be something out there.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whole tribes of people could barely survive in this terrain, let alone a solitary ape.

Even if he did exist as described, he'd of been wiped out by the early Indians.
Gigantopithecus (sp?) was the largest ape ever existence.It survived next to early man, looks very similar to what Bigfoot has been depicted as.