Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Idk if they're healthy or not, but I love potatoes. Fried, backed, mashed, scallop, chopped, sweet, with cheese, garlic. I love potatoes, cheese pasta and other carbs. Those>> sweets.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
IIFYM :manny:

I take red skin potatoes, hit them with salt, garlic powder and parsley and oven roast about a pound and a half of them in half a stick of butter. Split that into 3, that's a nice ~300kcal side for my lunches

Everything in moderation.... people need carbs, people need salt, people need dietary fat. Just can't go overboard. Potatoes are fine

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Potatoes have vitamin B6 and a good source of potassium, copper, vitamin C, manganese, phosphorus, niacin, dietary fiber, and pantothenic acid.Potatoes also contain a variety of phytonutrients that have antioxidant activity.

Bye bye to your opinion

They are also dangerously high in carbs and not good for your body (blood sugar) over the long term. They are the main cause of the diabetes epidemic along with fast food, which you foolishly recommended.

Get off my dikk because I does this. Jealously is a female trait. What can I say, I'm intelligent.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
They are also dangerously high in carbs and not good for your body (blood sugar) over the long term. They are the main cause of the diabetes epidemic along with fast food, which you foolishly recommended.

Get off my dikk because I does this. Jealously is a female trait. What can I say, I'm intelligent.
Lmao another carb idiot....no wonder u in here spitting bullshyt :dead:

250g of carbs is dangerously high?

Let me guess carbs are bad right?

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Lmao another carb idiot....no wonder u in here spitting bullshyt :dead:

250g of carbs is dangerously high?

Let me guess carbs are bad right?

Bad carbs are bad yes.

And I love how you give the nutrition facts for one potato, ignoring how much potatoes and potato products the average person consumes a week.

The average person with the average inhibition will get further avoiding potatoes than not.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Bad carbs are bad yes.

And I love how you give the nutrition facts for one potato, ignoring how much potatoes and potato products the average person consumes a week.

The average person with the average inhibition will get further avoiding potatoes than not.
Breh all bad foods are bad regardless. But of course ur gonna get bad results if u eat in excessive amounts of anything. U can die for drinking too much water. Thats why everyone who doesnt know shyt about nutrition is on that stupid keto wave and see all carbs as bad. My macros is usually slightly more carbs then proteins and im at 11% body fat and still losing fat.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Breh all bad foods are bad regardless. But of course ur gonna get bad results if u eat in excessive amounts of anything. U can die for drinking too much water. Thats why everyone who doesnt know shyt about nutrition is on that stupid keto wave and see all carbs as bad. My macros is usually slightly more carbs then proteins and im at 11% body fat and still losing fat.

People die from water because they don't listen to their body and opt instead to follow a to-do list.

Of course you're losing fat, you just said you're eating more carbs than anything. You're probably losing nutrients to go a long with that body fat if you're eating like you say you are.

And the Keto diet is off, but not to far off. And I never said carbs was bad, I said bad carbs are bad. The problem is, people confuse addiction with your bodies natural craving for nutrition. There's no way eating bad carbs is good for you, working out or not. Saying that it's ok because you'll work through your addiction is not a good basis for an argument.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
People die from water because they don't listen to their body and opt instead to follow a to-do list.

Of course you're losing fat, you just said you're eating more carbs than anything. You're probably losing nutrients to go a long with that body fat if you're eating like you say you are.

And the Keto diet is off, but not to far off. And I never said carbs was bad, I said bad carbs are bad. The problem is, people confuse addiction with your bodies natural craving for nutrition. There's no way eating bad carbs is good for you, working out or not. Saying that it's ok because you'll work through your addiction is not a good basis for an argument.
My argument in this thread is potatoes are not bad for u. How am i losing nutritients? This my typical daily meals:

Breakfast: chocolate milk after workout, 1 cup egg whites with chopped bell pepper, 1 cup oatmeal, half a cup of non fat greek yogurt, 1 cup of strawberries, one bannana, 1 cup of skim milk with protein shake.

Lunch: 6oz chicken breast, 2 cups of mixed veggies, half cup of almonds, 1 and a half cup of yougurt with crushed granola and fresh berries

Dinner: i can of tuna, 2 pieces of wheat toast with peanutbutter, protein shake with half of cup of non fat greek yogurt.

In between ill have some snack like a small bag of chips or pistachios or an apple.

Only supplements i take are vitamin d, super b complex, fish oil and magnesium.

Where am i missng my nutrients?