Are people still denying 2023 is not gonna be the GOAT year in gaming?

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
2001 is Undefeated.

jonah-hill-annoyed.gif

This what happens when a breh takes his guard down and agrees with @Gizmo_Duck :beli: :mjlol:

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
whatever that year was with Half Life 2 and San Andreas was the goat year
and Halo 2, World of Warcraft, Burnout 3, Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, Jak 3, Ratchet and Clank 3, Sly 2, Splinter Cell 2, Unreal Tournament 2004, NFL 2k5, Metroid Prime 2, Ninja Gaiden, The Sims 2, Pikmin 2, Far Cry 1, Counter Strike:Source,Doom 3, Paper Mario:Thousand Year Door, KOTOR 2, Tales of Symphonia, Katamari Damaci, Fable,Tony Hawks Underground 2, Def Jam Fight for NY, Need For Speed Underground 2, Starwars Battlefront, Pokemon Firered/Leafgreen.

gizmo does this low brainpower stupid shyt every year. "Is *insert random month year* the best year in gaming?" when its like maybe 3 or 4 notable releases dropping. just garbage posting for clicks(and im part of the problem cuz now ive responded to this dumb ass thread).

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
1998 had the following:

Ocarina of Time
Metal Gear Solid
Half Life
Banjo Kazooie
Resident Evil 2
Starcraft
Fallout 2
Thief
Rainbow Six
Crash Bandicoot 3
Tomb Raider 3
Grim Fandango
Star Wars Rouge Squadron
Parasite Eve
Xenogears
Oddworld Abe’s Odyssey
Turok 2
Spyro the Dragon
Baldur’s Gate
F Zero X
Unreal
Gex Enter the Gecko
Sonic Adventure
Mario Party
Suikoden 2
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 3
Brave Fencer Musashi
Pokémon Yellow
Tenchu
Bomberman Hero
Radiant Silvergun
Marvel vs Capcom
House of the Dead 2
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Virtua Fighter 3
Medievil
X-men vs Street Fighter

All in one year.

dave-chappelle-adios.gif

BBG

Superstar
Daps
nikkas done derailed the thread into "Imma let y'all finish but [random year] was the greatest gaming year of all time :yeshrug:"

I was gonna argue against 2017, but that was the first time I experienced the battle Royale genre. I've been madly in love with PUBG ever since and it's completely altered my taste in shooting games. I don't even care to play multiplayer fps games anymore unless it's BR or Siege style

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
nikkas done derailed the thread into "Imma let y'all finish but [random year] was the greatest gaming year of all time :yeshrug:"
nobody derailed. he made a claim, people said no and provided solid counter arguments.

or would you have preferred people saying "no its not" and provide nothing to back that up?

BBG

Superstar
Daps
nobody derailed. he made a claim, people said no and provided solid counter arguments.

or would you have preferred people saying "no its not" and provide nothing to back that up?
Yes. keep it simple, stupid

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I got a lot of the heavy hitters this year. Definitely getting Tears of the Kingdom and Spidey 2. I can see myself caving in for Jedi Survivor and Diablo 4 too. :wow: