Are oxtails too expensive to justify buying now?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Tell ya wack ass family to learn to cook and get off Old Bay dikk :usure:
You don't know shyt, been watching too much TV. Baltimore alone has all foods covered before you get to the rest of the state. The one thing you can't get top quality is southern BBQ, and that's improving.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
You don't know shyt, been watching too much TV. Baltimore alone has all foods covered before you get to the rest of the state. The one thing you can't get top quality is southern BBQ, and that's improving.
No one and I mean no one but yall Negroes think yall can cook. Name me a dish that is native to Maryland? Name one...and I bet that shyt be trash too. Take yall L...geaux back in the kitchen and stop letting Black America down :ufdup:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
No one and I mean no one but yall Negroes think yall can cook. Name me a dish that is native to Maryland? Name one...and I bet that shyt be trash too. Take yall L...geaux back in the kitchen and stop letting Black America down :ufdup:
Doesn't matter what's native. If you know were to go you can get pretty much anything. Feel free to take your ass back to your home, if you don't need a submarine to find it:mjgrin:

Jayou Ayen

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The East Bay
Especially since i have a family.

200w.gif