Are nintendo gamers the easiest to bamboozle?

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I literally said thecoli was the only place I’ve seen people justifying the 60 dollar ports as a group.

You can’t say you have complaints about their pricing and in the same breath say it’s fair because you haven’t played it before which most people here are doing. If you don’t think something is fair you don’t support and/or make excuses for it.

Even if 60 dollars isn’t a big deal for you it’s completely fair to say they are gouging prices without betraying Nintendo. But you are sitting here trying to argue with me that it’s ok because other publishers are doing the same thing, (which relative to nintendo they aren’t even close) completely trying to move the goal post to justify it all.

Don't know where you said that. my bad. all I've seen is just "but nintendo fans".

and for the bold, Bruh what? I deadass agreed in my first post that the pricing and shyt they're doing with online is trash. I responded to OP because he's brought up a point of Nintendo rehashing titles to sucker their audience and I wondered why or if he felt like Nintendo is the only company that tries to finesse their audience.

Never said this shyt was fair I deadass wonder why stans elsewhere act like Nintendo doesn't get criticism for a lot of the crap they do just because their fans also like to praise some of the good shyt they do. and yes the prices are a big deal to me because every game is 90 - 100 bucks here. So no the pricing isn't something I'm gonna defend.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tnCutdREPv6Pa7atqb8MTxGW.png

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Don't know where you said that. my bad. all I've seen is just "but nintendo fans".

and for the bold, Bruh what? I deadass agreed in my first post that the pricing and shyt they're doing with online is trash. I responded to OP because he's brought up a point of Nintendo rehashing titles to sucker their audience and I wondered why or if he felt like Nintendo is the only company that tries to finesse their audience.

Never said this shyt was fair I deadass wonder why stans elsewhere act like Nintendo doesn't get criticism for a lot of the crap they do just because their fans also like to praise some of the good shyt they do. and yes the prices are a big deal to me because every game is 90 - 100 bucks here. So no the pricing isn't something I'm gonna defend.

Ok, well then we mostly agree.

This has more of a reason for being 50 dollars than mario 3d world has for being 60, and i think this game was priced unfairly also.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ughh that game shouldn’t even be 50$:stopitslime:

it’s like 10 hours from what I hear I’m waiting on a sale straight up. Breh and they charged for the SpiderMan upgrade :scust:

I buy a lot of games but fukk that those two are a wait for sale, it irks me thinking about how scummy they got with Spider-Man knowing nikkas are gonna cop at damn near any price point :scust:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ughh that game shouldn’t even be 50$:stopitslime:

it’s like 10 hours from what I hear I’m waiting on a sale straight up. Breh and they charged for the SpiderMan upgrade :scust:

I buy a lot of games but fukk that those two are a wait for sale, it irks me thinking about how scummy they got with Spider-Man knowing nikkas are gonna cop at damn near any price point :scust:

And yet this is what nintendo has been doing the entire switch run with old games.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And yet this is what nintendo has been doing the entire switch run with old games.
Pretty much:yeshrug:

the only old switch game I own is Mario Cart and I didn’t even pay full price I’m not about to buy wii and 3ds games at 60$ :gucci:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Pretty much:yeshrug:

the only old switch game I own is Mario Cart and I didn’t even pay full price I’m not about to buy wii and 3ds games at 60$ :gucci:

Wish I could say the same, my dumb ass went and bought the entire library when i got my switch because i was planning on playing it while flying overseas for the summer. I think i booted up mario kart and smash (the 90 dollar edition) like 3 times