Are nintendo gamers the easiest to bamboozle?

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
giphy-downsized.gif

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Nintendo keeps rehashing the same IP and remaking games for full price. Go hard after gamers that homebrew their games , and charge for a horrible internet experience. Plus other bad customer tactics and yet Nintendo gamers still support them blindly . Why ?

other than the trash online and full price for 1st party, are you really acting like other companies aren't rehashing their IPs to grab cash. If so that's being blind on a different level.

I'm fairly certain Bioware just did that.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
other than the trash online and full price for 1st party, are you really acting like other companies aren't rehashing their IPs to grab cash. If so that's being blind on a different level.

I'm fairly certain Bioware just did that.

Mass effect legendary is a full fledged remaster, with new textures, QoL improvements, DLC, and 3 entire games that for the first time are all aesthetically similar.

Nintendo just announced a HD port of game from 2011 for full price.

There are certainly levels to the milking. Nintendo got a full dairy farm.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The first Nintendo Direct of the year really has some of y’all bent out of shape, huh?

Breh, you’re cooler, smarter, and a better gamer than Nintendo fans. Congrats.:russ:

This is why yall lose cause you take criticism of nintendo as a personal insult. You could just be like, you know what? Nintendo are kind of scummy with their ports and anti-consumer shyt, i still enjoy their games but yall got a point.

Yet yall go down swinging

Last thing I’ll say on this subject is, I’m glad I’m not the target market for these ports.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Mass effect legendary is a full fledged remaster, with new textures, QoL improvements, DLC, and 3 entire games that for the first time are all aesthetically similar.

Nintendo just announced a HD port of game from 2011 for full price.

There are certainly levels to the milking. Nintendo got a full dairy farm.

Nintendo did that with Xenoblade last year and people still got at them for that being a remaster of an old title. yet you're still acting like companies don't milk their IPs

Capcom
Square
Atlas
Sega

etc.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
This is why yall lose cause you take criticism of nintendo as a personal insult. You could just be like, you know what? Nintendo are kind of scummy with their ports and anti-consumer shyt, i still enjoy their games but yall got a point.

Yet yall go down swinging

Everything you just said is wrong. 90% of the fukking Wii U ports on the Switch I do not own. I understand that there is a market for full priced Nintendo games, so instead of complaining about something I can’t fix, I vote with my wallet.
This topic has been discussed a thousand times, we get it, breh.
nikkas run around claiming that Nintendo is trash, and still get mad about games I assume they had no interest in buying from the get go. How does that make sense?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
so basically you read right past my point then. and if those companies can finesse full price or damn near, they will.

Bro we don’t even have ot start with those companies...lets look at nintendo itself....

They packaged mario galaxy, another wii game in with two other games for 60 dollars.

So why would zelda skyward sword alone cost the same price?