Are huskies really this sassy?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
full

Huskies are temperamental work dogs that require an active life style that doesn't translate well to them being in situations where they aren't expending boundless amounts of energy being active.
Most everyone that complains about Huskies being annoying or even worse, left to fall into bad habits like being loud/whining 9/10 times stem from situations where the dogs are kept in a docile/caged environment that frustrates them.
Huskies are now, what Dalmatians were then (Around the time that Disney movie launched and made them popular), in terms of people wanting 'good looking' dogs without doing the due diligence to make sure their needs and temperaments are met.
They get bored/frustrated when not in places where they can run, work, guard or at the very least, not be sentient.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Huskies seem annoying as fukk to own. They be all over the fukking place. Weirdos of the dog world.

My supervisor at work begged my not get one. My homeboy was begging to give me one this past Christmas (the kids begged me to accept).

I accepted. He said he would bring the dog to me in a few weeks.

When I got to work the next day, my supervisor (CAC attorney in his late 50s....super cool, best supervisor I ever had) was like "You sure you want to do that?"

Then another attorney (CAC in her late 50s) whose a dog lover and former husky owner herself, said I would be making a terrible mistake. Said that Huskies are a big pain in the ass for even the most seasoned dog owner.

I decided to take back my acceptance and declined. Once I did my research and read that they'll tear your crib up if you leave them home alone too long, I was like "nah chill"

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
When I was a kid, I wanted one because I saw Snow Dogs, one of my favorite movies at the time. Up until recently, I didn't know how high maintenance they really are. :pachaha:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Huskies are some straight up TANKS though. What they can do and withstand in cold weather is crazy.

Definitely one of the widest range of climates for a household animal. From Miami to Siberia, no problems as long as the owner isn't an idiot.

Last edited:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Huskies seem annoying as fukk to own. They be all over the fukking place. Weirdos of the dog world.
Mine can be at times. He does this thing when im playing ps5 or watching a movie, where if he wants to play, and i dont stop what im doing to play with him, he runs around repeatedly in circle jumping aroung, the stop and stare me down.

I dont got carpeting, i got hardwood floors, sometime i feel like i live with a uncoordinated tapdancer

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Mine can be at times. He does this thing when im playing ps5 or watching a movie, where if he wants to play, and i dont stop what im doing to play with him, he runs around repeatedly in circle jumping aroung, the stop and stare me down.

I dont got carpeting, i got hardwood floors, sometime i feel like i live with a uncoordinated tapdancer
Does he do the talking/singing shyt I seen them do