Are Hispanics Gonna Keep Acting Like They Aren't of Arabic Origin?

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
Many black people are waking up to just how racist Latinos are behind closed doors/online and rejecting that black/brown unity garbage

Yep. When I go in Mexican restaurants around here I don't see any nikkas on the register or waiting tables or in the kitchen etc and that's generally the case in every state, they only hire and look out for their own, so I don't even know why nikkas buy into that whole "theyre our brothers too" stuff

Nameischosen

Banned
Daps
Yep. When I go in Mexican restaurants around here I don't see any nikkas on the register or waiting tables or in the kitchen etc and that's generally the case in every state, they only hire and look out for their own, so I don't even know why nikkas buy into that whole "theyre our brothers too" stuff
:russ: Thats everywhere bro, I onced asked the kennedy fried chicken spot for a job(being dead serious) and homeboy laughed at me like this a family business meanwhile they got a chicken spot in everyhood in NYC and its all their people.

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
:russ: Thats everywhere bro, I onced asked the kennedy fried chicken spot for a job(being dead serious) and homeboy laughed at me like this a family business meanwhile they got a chicken spot in everyhood in NYC and its all their people.
You Hispanic?

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
How many of them you think claim black?

Mi no black papi :mjpls:

No moreno
It varies by nationality. Panamanians generally do but Dominicans rarely do. Taxstone is fully hispanic but identifies more as black.
Honestly, I believe they associate the term black with black american. Carribean and Africans who come to America don't want that association nether, they are also very nationalistic as well, its part of their culture and identity. If you was to ask them if they have African mixed in with them I'm sure they will acknowledge that but for those that completely deny African lineage thats a whole nother self hate and ignorance. Another thing is when blacks try to argue with Hispanics regarding their African blood, it comes off as they are forced to ignore their other mixes which they may be proud of. This same issue comes up with bi-racial people as well, they dont want to be forced to choose one side as they want to acknowledge both.

African Americans are nationalistic too. 1/3 of the people who identify as black in nyc were born in another country.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
SHUT THE fukk UP fakkit
:camby:
u don't speak for any hispanics of any kind you fukking QUEER
LOVE-PARADE-1010985.jpg

:shaq:
IMG_1800low-620x350.jpg

:salute:
412099_orig.jpg

:smugdraper:

Ven Aqui Orale!!!

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
It varies by nationality. Panamanians generally do but Dominicans rarely do. Taxstone is fully hispanic but identifies more as black.

African Americans are nationalistic too. 1/3 of the people who identify as black in nyc were born in another country.
A lot of black Central Americans are of West Indian descent so they always identifyied as black