Are fat men attractive?

Ria_21

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yorkshire
I like a bigger man because I'm bigger myself.

Just like a man doesn't want a sloppy fat woman ... I don't want a sloppy fat man.

Ex:
TeamThick2.png

A chubby dark skin man with a beard....:banderas:

Yaaas!!!! now this is sexy to me :lolbron:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All I know is that a lot of my bigger brehs are pulling some absolutely fine chicks.

:russ: I really feel like I wasted six years of my life being fit. I should put on fifty pounds and grow a beard. I ain't about that protein shake and weight training life. But big nikkas are in right now. A few years ago I was feasting as a skinny nikka. fukk Rick Ross and buff Drake. When drake was skinny I was feasting. I'm really mad about this shyt.

Breh, this shift happened so damn quick. Being skinny and baby-faced is like starting out with negative points for my queens now. :francis:

My Tinder looking bone dry except for chubby -ugly cacettes and a couple of sisters :mjcry:

It's hard out here right now. Chicks looking for teddy bear nikkas now :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
All I know is that a lot of my bigger brehs are pulling some absolutely fine chicks.

Breh, this shift happened so damn quick. Being skinny and baby-faced is like starting out with negative points for my queens now. :francis:

My Tinder looking bone dry except for chubby -ugly cacettes and a couple of sisters :mjcry:

It's hard out here right now. Chicks looking for teddy bear nikkas now :mjcry:
This really the wave now:damn:

I'm a skinny baby faced breh who just started trying to date again recently, you telling me being in shape and looking young for my age is gonna work against me :damn:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
If you're not six foot something girls think you're short. Most dimes are like 5'5-5'9. I don't think any girl wants to look their partner in the eyes. They want to look up at their partner and see big muscles or a beard. Lol matter of fact a trainer told me today I should hire him because with ten pounds of muscle I'd be looking right for what's hot right now.

He even told me I need to eat 3200 calories a day. And I almost slapped him in the mouth for speaking that blasphemy. I'm genuinely scared to lose weight. I fought so hard to gain what I have. Long story short my body is a nightmare.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I would say yall nikkas are just trying to be funny...but when women turn mid 30s, these big dudes out here start getting serious play. No clue what it is, but I'm looking forward to.

:takedat:

It helps not being SLOPPY fat though, for the most part, the only fat part on me is my actual stomach, so that helps not having big ass thighs and stuff.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I would say yall nikkas are just trying to be funny...but when women turn mid 30s, these big dudes out here start getting serious play. No clue what it is, but I'm looking forward to.

It helps not being SLOPPY fat though, for the most part, the only fat part on me is my actual stomach, so that helps not having big ass thighs and stuff.
I liked BHM's before I got in my 30's...

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
:russ: I really feel like I wasted six years of my life being fit. I should put on fifty pounds and grow a beard. I ain't about that protein shake and weight training life. But big nikkas are in right now. A few years ago I was feasting as a skinny nikka. fukk Rick Ross and buff Drake. When drake was skinny I was feasting. I'm really mad about this shyt.
:usure: In the overall scheme of things, not really. Big dudes are for a niche group.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If you're not six foot something girls think you're short. Most dimes are like 5'5-5'9. I don't think any girl wants to look their partner in the eyes. They want to look up at their partner and see big muscles or a beard. Lol matter of fact a trainer told me today I should hire him because with ten pounds of muscle I'd be looking right for what's hot right now.

He even told me I need to eat 3200 calories a day. And I almost slapped him in the mouth for speaking that blasphemy. I'm genuinely scared to lose weight. I fought so hard to gain what I have. Long story short my body is a nightmare.

nikka where

:what:

The average black male is 5'9"

The average black women is 5'4" and according to a 2008 study, their height is receding

Black women in the U.S. appear to be shrinking

Get off the computer and go outside, sound like a white dude from Misc

:what:

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I

You posted a pic here, haven't you?

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I

This is BS only typed up on the internet. Stop believing this bullshyt you read and go out and experience women for yourself.

I have NEVER had a female friend say that a man had to be 6'0+ or say that anyone under that is short, unless she herself was taller.

Now if you're under 5'5, I can't help you.
usure.png