Are fat men attractive?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i texted you last night, right? Sorry. That message just popped up out of nowhere. I replied without looking at the date
Yeah you did its all good, I didn't exactly reply back in a timely manner the 1st time my self. I texted you back so if you get a random text message later on in the week its probably delayed from yesterday evening.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
My perfect sized man
I like a bigger man because I'm bigger myself.

Just like a man doesn't want a sloppy fat woman ... I don't want a sloppy fat man.

Ex:
TeamThick2.png

A chubby dark skin man with a beard....:banderas:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
as long as his dicc reaches past his belly he good with me
:russ: I really feel like I wasted six years of my life being fit. I should put on fifty pounds and grow a beard. I ain't about that protein shake and weight training life. But big nikkas are in right now. A few years ago I was feasting as a skinny nikka. fukk Rick Ross and buff Drake. When drake was skinny I was feasting. I'm really mad about this shyt.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:russ: I really feel like I wasted six years of my life being fit. I should put on fifty pounds and grow a beard. I ain't about that protein shake and weight training life. But big nikkas are in right now. A few years ago I was feasting as a skinny nikka. fukk Rick Ross and buff Drake. When drake was skinny I was feasting. I'm really mad about this shyt.
please dont. the husky boy, teddy bear lovers already have enough men to go around.

SeveroDrgnfli

Daps
Reppin
Always
please dont. the husky boy, teddy bear lovers already have enough men to go around.
I know, :russ:, trust me. I'm 5'10 150-155. I get body checked by these big bodies all the time. Luckily I'm strong because I played soccer up until a year ago.

The husky bearded dude is getting all the play now. I have no tattoos. My thighs and calves are cut when I flex out. I prefer to be clean shaven. I'm not trying to get any skinnier. I already wear a small/xtrasmall in normal cut clothes. Medium/small in athletic cut clothing. My waist is 30-32 inch range.

shyt is mad embarrassing. I think I'm going to get a tattoo or a nose ring. I'm too clean cut.

SeveroDrgnfli

Daps
Reppin
Always
Double Post. But it's my thread. Lol.

I'm curious how women feel about the sudden thirst for big gym built booties. I'm also curious how black women feel about their features being glorified on women of other ethnicities. I could be imaging this.

Black women have been wearing their hair short forever. All of sudden it's popular with everyone. Black girls come factory stock with thickness in the right places. I don't see it celebrated like plus size white models are celebrated for showing their curves. I even see non black women walking around with African symbols tattooed on them. It's wild.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Double Post. But it's my thread. Lol.

I'm curious how women feel about the sudden thirst for big gym built booties. I'm also curious how black women feel about their features being glorified on women of other ethnicities. I could be imaging this.

Black women have been wearing their hair short forever. All of sudden it's popular with everyone. Black girls come factory stock with thickness in the right places. I don't see it celebrated like plus size white models are celebrated for showing their curves. I even see non black women walking around with African symbols tattooed on them. It's wild.

I think it's strange that women are now considered to be lacking if you have anything less than bria myles levels of ass. Wasn't a huge issue when I was younger, but oh well. I want to get fat transfer but it's not worth dying in surgery.

Nonblack women getting praised only annoys me when it's from black men. If it's from a white media source or white people I don't care.

This could be us but you playing....
Hey I didn't come in the thread to hate. I let yall have your shine. But when slim clean shaven dudes are talking about gaining 50 pound and growing beards, :ufdup:that's where I draw the line.