Are Evil Ryu and Violent Ken Racist?

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
zIQROvN.png
I don't know why I haven't noticed it before. But, why are the evil versions of Ryu and Ken depicted with brown skin and afros?:mjlol::mjcry::wow::picard::patrice::pacspit:

:ufdup::mindblown:
violentken-chaoss.jpg

:ufdup: :mindblown:My man's got a red high-top fade now, DAFUQ?
alternate_fighters_evil_ryu.jpg

evilryu.jpg

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
zIQROvN.png
I don't know why I haven't noticed it before. But, why are the evil versions of Ryu and Ken depicted with brown skin and afros?:mjlol::mjcry::wow::picard::patrice::pacspit:

:ufdup::mindblown:
violentken-chaoss.jpg

:ufdup: :mindblown:My man's got a red high-top fade now, DAFUQ?
alternate_fighters_evil_ryu.jpg

evilryu.jpg

Agreed with everything dude said.
I always hated how everyone as Lily white in Zelda but the "bad race" Gerudo's looked like non whites.

Of course I expect some apologists to say otherwise and we're just seeing things that aren't there.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Agreed with everything dude said.
I always hated how everyone as Lily white in Zelda but the "bad race" Gerudo's looked like non whites.

Of course I expect some apologists to say otherwise and we're just seeing things that aren't there.

Gerrudos aren't evil ganondorf is as far as I'm aware.

This is true but that video sounds like a bunch of bullshyt pulling random shyt together to try make an argument.

I hate videos like this that try and make a case in 30 seconds. They usually offer no actual insight or solutions and leave space for cacs to argue with