Are Dominicans/Puerto Ricans washed?

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
I live in Texas, only recently have I started seeing enough Dominicans/PRs to have an opinion on them.

Most of them are cool, though I do think the women seem a little overrated, but I ain’t into light skin women like that anyway.

But we’ve been getting a lot of Venezuelans coming here and good God if they ain’t some of the most aggravating and entitled annoying motherfukkers I’ve ever had the misfortune of interacting with… :scust:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Mero trash but Bushwick Ricans and Washington Heights DRs some of the baddest bytches walking this earth.
IYKYK.
There is a reason why in a city where it's bad broads from all over the globe thats where about 90% of the bottle girls/strippers/video chicks are from out here.

Sounds Like you wanna simp and trick to no tomorrow towards entitled gassed up whores. That's some color struck shyt.

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They been washed.

Puerto Ricans and Dominicans claim to fame here in the states is hanging around Black people(FBA's) and leeching off of Black(FBA) culture.

The Best thing to happen to them Latinos was growing up in the hood around FBA's. What that did was gave them some what of the ability to try claim being apart of Black culture but at the same time being apart of the Latino culture. So now they can play that tricky "On the fence" sh*t. They're Black on Fridays and Saturdays but the rest of the week they're Latino and on some "Me Not Black Papi" sh*t.... they be on some Fat Joe type on sh*t.

fukk'em!

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps
Eres una maricon y pendejo. But I agree, is madd odd seeing a Rican with blue eyes and white as hell dropping the N word like hot fire.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Dizzy Gillespie and Afro Cubans created the best shyt together

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
Dizzy Gillespie and Afro Cubans created the best shyt together
Cubans historically were definitely more influential than both Ricans/DR's.

Hell, Salsa even originated from Cubans. And Cubans introduced baseball to Dominicans.

In the modern landscape, though, I'd say PR's and Dominicans are more influential. Their slang, music, style, and even gangs get emulated by many Hispanics of different groups. You've got Hispanics outside the East Coast and in South America who listen to Bachata religiously.

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Sounds Like you wanna simp and trick to no tomorrow towards entitled gassed up whores. That's some color struck shyt.

You sound like either a nikka who not from the town or a person who gets no ass at all.

I said alotta them broads bad and as a nikka who ran thru Bushwick in the 90s and Dyckman in the mid 2000s I'm telling you first hand.

fukk u need to simp and trick for if you keep yourself right and they come after you?

We don't all think the same because we don't live the same life,Wild Self.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
You sound like either a nikka who not from the town or a person who gets no ass at all.

I said alotta them broads bad and as a nikka who ran thru Bushwick in the 90s and Dyckman in the mid 2000s I'm telling you first hand.

fukk u need to simp and trick for if you keep yourself right and they come after you?

We don't all think the same because we don't live the same life,Wild Self.

Gassing up non black women ethnicity wise, while priaising them as the pinnacle of womanhood is indeed self hate. :mjpls:

Smashing them is one thing, praising them is something low and pathetic.

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Gassing up non black women ethnicity wise, while priaising them as the pinnacle of womanhood is indeed self hate. :mjpls:

Smashing them is one thing, praising them is something low and pathetic.
Who praised them?
I said they were some of the baddest.

If the thread was about Nigerian woman,I would have said the same thing,you trying too hard and like I said,either u not from here or gets no ass or a combo of both.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Who praised them?
I said they were some of the baddest.

If the thread was about Nigerian woman,I would have said the same thing,you trying too hard and like I said,either u not from here or gets no ass or a combo of both.

Breh, you gassing them up just makes them MORE big headed and think that they can do no wrong against black men. That is the definition of simping.

"The baddest women on the Earth" when you never traveled to the African Continent.

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Breh, you gassing them up just makes them MORE big headed and think that they can do no wrong against black men. That is the definition of simping.

"The baddest women on the Earth" when you never traveled to the African Continent.

Again,you sound foolish.

You don't know where I have traveled and if your opinion is that they arent some of the baddest,then good for you.

Saying a bad bytch is bad ain't simping or gassing,the reality is if your shyt is also on point,you can say it in casual convo because the broad will also be viewing you the same way,but I can see you never experienced no shyt like that ever from how you post,people live the lives available to them.