Are Dominicans/Puerto Ricans washed?

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems like They set the trends in Latin America. Them along with Colombia.

I mean how many people really listen to mexican or argentine music though?:camby:

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Mero trash but Bushwick Ricans and Washington Heights DRs some of the baddest bytches walking this earth.
IYKYK.
There is a reason why in a city where it's bad broads from all over the globe thats where about 90% of the bottle girls/strippers/video chicks are from out here.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
One regret I have is never experiencing La Marina in NY :sadcam: went one time and it started raining so we went up to street to this Dominican chicks house. It was the most ethnic shyt I’ve ever seen. Straight out of a movie. Her abuela was making platanos, it was like 10 people living in the house….we was dancing n shyt:wow:

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
One regret I have is never experiencing La Marina in NY :sadcam: went one time and it started raining so we went up to street to this Dominican chicks house. It was the most ethnic shyt I’ve ever seen. Straight out of a movie. Her abuela was making platanos, it was like 10 people living in the house….we was dancing n shyt:wow:
This happened to a friend in Paterson too, lol

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Seems like They set the trends in Latin America. Them along with Colombia.

I mean how many people really listen to mexican or argentine music though?:camby:
Puerto Ricans and Dominicans listen to Mexican music all the time though. Vicente Fernandez went triple platinum in Puerto Rico. Bad Bunny collabed with Mexican artists like Natanael Cano and Grupo Frontera. And Peso Pluma has a song with El Alfa

silk scarfs

All Star
Daps
Light skin women aren’t exclusive to Latinas

Take a trip to Zambia or South Africa goofy
yah dont be on here trying to beg south africans to realize they black though only dominicans for some weird reason.

Timbs

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Budden is 100% ADOS
full
He's funded enough of the women to be honorary mentioned