Are Black Women In The South..G.O.A.T. ?

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
8ogmC.gif

:martin: :mjlol: She's a kitten. Stop being so scary.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nobody is touching the DMV. Some of the baddest women at my school were from the DMV:datazz:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
As far as black woman go, the best you'll find are in the south. The DMV is in that conversation too.

There's fine black women in the tri-state too don't get me wrong, but they're a bit too masculine for my taste.

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
No women on the planet are better than southern black African Americans :ahh:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
You must not live in cali thinking like that, because all these females here live in imagination land where they are some type of movie star who deserve the finest in life.

The majority of women here are exhausting and are a far cry away from Southern women
nikka i fucc with blacc hoz, i aint fuccin with white hoz think they paris hilton

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
nikkas scared to come down here :mjlol: and most of those bad bytches in Atlanta moved from new orleans when they were younger

not going to front i forgot to talk about New Orleans and Louisiana in general. but from what i heard New Orleans got some baddies but a good amount of them as you said live in Atlanta or Houston. Baton Rouge is cool, i would mess with the chicks at Southern University, i heard about New Iberia got redbones like that chick Brandy Broussard, i don't know about Grambling though

:manny::manny:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
If you're talking looks NY has some of the most beautiful women you will ever see, but a lot have stank attitudes. Southern women are a lot more loyal, plus they got that cornfed thing going for them, if you like them thick.