Are Black Women In The South..G.O.A.T. ?

Sugarbush

Sucka Free
Supporter
Daps
if you ever visited Nashville or Jackson, did you enjoy it over there ? what was your experience breh
I lived in Nashville for 4 years and Jackson for 2 years. Nashville has some of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. Jackson has the thickest women I've ever seen. Some Mississippi women have a particular body shape that you will not see anywhere else. shyt is indescribable but beautiful
:wow:

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
I lived in Nashville for 4 years and Jackson for 2 years. Nashville has some of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. Jackson has the thickest women I've ever seen. Some Mississippi women have a particular body shape that you will not see anywhere else. shyt is indescribable but beautiful
:wow:

word :ohhh: which city would you recommend somebody to go live in breh ? i was leaning maybe towards Nashville but you done said '' some Mississippi women have a particular body shape that you will not see anywhere else. shyt is indescribable but beautiful'' which made me want to see what these chicks be looking breh

thanks for blessing me with this knowledge fam:blessed:

Sugarbush

Sucka Free
Supporter
Daps
word :ohhh: which city would you recommend somebody to go live in breh ? i was leaning maybe towards Nashville but you done said '' some Mississippi women have a particular body shape that you will not see anywhere else. shyt is indescribable but beautiful'' which made me want to see what these chicks be looking breh

thanks for blessing me with this knowledge fam:blessed:
Live in Nashville breh, thank me later:myman:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, Midwestern women are the best, and any other are just riding the coattails. Our women endure extreme cold, high taxes, and navigate the urban sprawl better than any other type of wman.

(Waits to be quoted by a caping ass brehette who wouldnt say anything to me ordinarily:rudy:)

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
No, Midwestern women are the best, and any other are just riding the coattails. Our women endure extreme cold, high taxes, and navigate the urban sprawl better than any other type of wman.

(Waits to be quoted by a caping ass brehette who wouldnt say anything to me ordinarily:rudy:)

:knah: ny women do the same shyt but are more diverse

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:knah: ny women do the same shyt but are more diverse
It wasnt a serious comment. Every few months i get quoted by someone just to question my logic of a post.
No "how you doing" or some shyt. Just some

:usure:"I got you now, mothafukka" type ish. Apparently reads my comments in threads, doesnt dap, but calls me out every now and then:shaq2:Like goddamn, leave me alone:camby: If you aint dappin and reppin, kick rocks.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Yea they're the thickest but thats it. If your moving here thinking they finna cook, clean and submit to you, then you're mistaking. These hoz ratchet and lazy idc how many coli nikkas say otherwise.

In my experience, women from the midwest and west coast are the hoz that'll cook, clean and submit to you, not loud mouth ass hoz from the south.
But ima let you nikkas be stuck in 1946

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
It wasnt a serious comment. Every few months i get quoted by someone just to question my logic of a post.
No "how you doing" or some shyt. Just some

:usure:"I got you now, mothafukka" type ish. Apparently reads my comments in threads, doesnt dap, but calls me out every now and then:shaq2:Like goddamn, leave me alone:camby: If you aint dappin and reppin, kick rocks.

How you doing? Is your day going swell?

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps

For shyts and giggles.... :sas2::whoo: