Are Black Americans just cleaner than other types of people?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I read about y'all taking two showers a day and such. Me personally I definitely need that one at least to get the day started.

Then we have white people advertise on socials, not bathing and wearing clothes for weeks without laundering.

Not really sure about other nationalities of Black people. I don't really know them like that. I just see my folks. Dudes with no job but have a fresh fit up to different hats every day.

I have experienced the Indian from India hygiene program.. a few elevator rides and shyt. Yikes.

What y'all think?

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Yes without a doubt. Other black folks probably bath as much as us but I’ve saw to many walking around with fukked up feet in Jesus sandals through dust, dirt all kind of shyt. Outfits be fresh as fukk in a Benz,but feet looking like
dirty-feet.jpg

:yeshrug:

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
We used to be. Now a lot of people have turned into depressed slobs.

bytches wearing bonnets and pajamas to the store.

nikkas waking and baking and walking out the house with their cracks out their pants.

A lot of black peoples houses are disgusting also, roaches and shyt.

People are just filthy in general.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Yes, black americans especially are very hygienic people. It's our culture. Along with our hair. Damn near everyone in my family is religious about taking showers everyday. But we all have an uncle or aunt or two that's lacking.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I read about y'all taking two showers a day and such. Me personally I definitely need that one at least to get the day started.

Then we have white people advertise on socials, not bathing and wearing clothes for weeks without laundering.

Not really sure about other nationalities of Black people. I don't really know them like that. I just see my folks. Dudes with no job but have a fresh fit up to different hats every day.

I have experienced the Indian from India hygiene program.. a few elevator rides and shyt. Yikes.

What y'all think?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether

I grew up in the south.

We have Black people (ADOS or whatever acronym), crackers, and more recently mad messicans. Few Asians and shyt here and there.

We didnt have enclaves of different nationalities like that. So I am sayin. I only know Black Americans like that to know what they do on the daily.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
For sure. Black people across the board are clean.

I am so disgusted with this one particular white bytch in my office. She’s always sick and I know it’s because she’s filthy and keeps a dirty home. People even acknowledge how unkempt her children look. I cannot :mjtf:

Hispanic dude in my office is extremely clean and he looks at her with disgust and says how dirty she is 🤣

If there’s one thing we can all agree on, everyone knows white folks are the dirtiest

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
From observation hygiene is a big thing in the AA community and that’s due to bullying anyone that violates the code. I had a friend that forgot to shower and his mom yells from a distance “get ur ass in the shower and wash ur nasty ass” :pachaha:

But in general, normal Africans, AA’s, Caribbeans take pride in their cleanliness. AA’s just take it up a notch with the weekly cut and avoiding sandals like the plague