Are Athletes the only masculine black men left in society these days.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
black muslims are the only masculine black folks males left

along with black muslim females being the least corrupt or bedwencher

down side is, they prey to a pedo and take solidarity to arabs :hhh:
Yall goofies worshiping Arabs and your Muslim women wenching for Arabs whilst being treated like shyt in the Middle East? Yeah, real masculine :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
You’re mixing up physique with traditional testosterone based masculinity.

Half the athletes been suspect for the longest. And to keep it a bean more times than not a gay dude is in better shape than a straight man

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
When I look at the type of black men being promoted in music, arts, movies etc; all weighing about 150lbs and their effeminate ways, which is clearly by design, feels like athletes; nfl, nba, boxing ,MMA are the only black men who exude masculinity. And that’s only because there’s nothing they can do about it. It’s required to be succesful and no amount of social engineering is going to stop that.
Nah they bytch nikkas like you

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I'm reading a Twitter thread now where apparently it's unbelieve that grown men don't share beds when traveling.

:snoop:

The only reason is we're weird and homophobic.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
219219494_1652430141623080_1094430637663609387_n.jpg

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OP..

Based off the title of your thread, the answer is no!

Thing is, the average hard working Black man is deemed invisible. Only the athlete, entertainer and street dude is visible which is why they are used as representatives of a whole demographic.

It is what it is...

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When I look at the type of black men being promoted in music, arts, movies etc; all weighing about 150lbs and their effeminate ways, which is clearly by design, feels like athletes; nfl, nba, boxing ,MMA are the only black men who exude masculinity. And that’s only because there’s nothing they can do about it. It’s required to be succesful and no amount of social engineering is going to stop that.

I mean I don’t really see this in the Army :yeshrug: but I mean everyone has different experiences

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
They managed to get the strongest, coordinated, team driven black men(even if they don’t like each other personally) in two leagues and instead of them becoming super soldiers for their own interest, they play for organizations that raise money to kill their people.

then discard them when CTE’d out

it’s genius

bonus: Stephen a Smith allows horribly genetic having men to feel like they can dump popcorn or disrespect these Hercules-like men like they are beneath him, and the athlete can’t do anything back

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Yall goofies worshiping Arabs and your Muslim women wenching for Arabs whilst being treated like shyt in the Middle East? Yeah, real masculine :mjlol:
Are you retarded? I literally just said that the only flaw about black muslims is their arab worshipping, but black muslim women wench out FARRR less than black Christian women. lets not even kid ourselves. wenching goes on far less between black american muslims. and all the african countries with the most bedwenches come from mostly christain nations. :mjpls: most west african muslim countries actually have their own branch of islam where they have their own prophets that they worship. wenching goes on way less.