Are Athletes the only masculine black men left in society these days.

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
Screen-Shot-2019-11-19-at-8.28.54-PM.png

deontay_wilder_press_conference.0.jpg

deontay-wilder%20(3)_20.jpg

wilder is a lot better than i remember, he just goes out there with it but its not too effeminate.
:gucci:

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
gotta stop the narrative if u aint built like a 235 lb linebacker you are feminine. shyt is bird babble.

it's become another one of those words like "alpha". And I know too many ppl considered "alpha" in the sense they demand control and pppl follow who are way more effiminate in their thinking than most the brehs yall consider beta. nikkas be having no control of their lives.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
gotta stop the narrative if u aint built like a 235 lb linebacker you are feminine. shyt is bird babble.

it's become another one of those words like "alpha". And I know too many ppl considered "alpha" in the sense they demand control and pppl follow who are way more effiminate in their thinking than most the brehs yall consider beta. nikkas be having no control of their lives.
And gay if we’re keeping it a buck :dame:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I look at the type of black men being promoted in music, arts, movies etc; all weighing about 150lbs and their effeminate ways, which is clearly by design, feels like athletes; nfl, nba, boxing ,MMA are the only black men who exude masculinity. And that’s only because there’s nothing they can do about it. It’s required to be succesful and no amount of social engineering is going to stop that.
Dumb-ass questions like this let me know you’re a weirdo. Black men do way more than rap and play sports (I say this as a former D1 college football player and lifelong rap/hip-hop fan). You’d be amazed at the masculinity of black men in any field we desire to dominate (CEO’s, presidents, media, regular every day jobs….). Get a grip and know this question is borderline…
:mjpls:

Last edited:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
:ehh: but to me the fits are too tight and constricting something a broad would wear to show off her physique and the flamboyant colors and etc doesn't help. men go for comfort its females who wear things that are not practical or convenient.

wilder is one of the worst offenders lol.
Shut up goofy

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
When I look at the type of black men being promoted in music, arts, movies etc; all weighing about 150lbs and their effeminate ways, which is clearly by design, feels like athletes; nfl, nba, boxing ,MMA are the only black men who exude masculinity. And that’s only because there’s nothing they can do about it. It’s required to be succesful and no amount of social engineering is going to stop that.
Artistic types have always been and will always be effeminate. You never met any brehs back in school that liked doing plays and dance recitals that were super masculine.
the ones that make it to Hollywood were just the best at pretending.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
black muslims are the only masculine black folks males left

along with black muslim females being the least corrupt or bedwencher

down side is, they prey to a pedo and take solidarity to arabs :hhh:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Half them nikkas fruit cakes now too.

Masculinity is rapidly being breeded out of us.