Are all samoans just naturally fat?

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
prolly on steroids though, i mean like regular samoan people that walk barefoot on the island and shyt, like them boo ya tribe motherfukkers
Nah they eat big ass meals.

I'm pretty sure Samoans weren't looking like this in the 1800s. I know in Hawaii it's expensive as fukk, a Samoan taxi driver told me that they eat big portions to really fill em up. That and the poverty having something to do with it perhaps :patrice:
Who enslaved who between the Tongans and Samoans :lupe:
ipaU3l6.png

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps

My boys uncle went to university in new Zealand. RIP Seth.

He basically said the men and women fight unlike anything he's ever seen. It's an honor or something to fight hard. If you end up in a confrontation with a Maori apologise profusely and walk away with your life intact.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
latest

King Kamehameha

IMG_4483-600x585.jpg

King Kamehameha III

Kamehameha_IV_(PP-97-8-006).jpg

King Kamehameha IV

Kamehameha-V.jpg

King Kamehameha V

Liliuokalani.jpg

Queen Lilioukalani

kalakaua.jpg

King Kalakaua

Some of Hawaiian Monarchy.

Hawaii was a sovereign nation until 1959 when it was declared a "state."

The Hawaiian language is still spoken and taught in Hawaii.

@IttyBittyKitty

Just try to read as much as you can. No place is perfect. And it can definitely be expensive. It has a very high Asian population, so if you like Asian food, you'll do well.

Sam's Club or Costco or Safeway are there on Oahu (where 90% of the population is).

Hawaiian food is really Americanized. Lots of spam, hamburger, eggs, noodles, rice, macaroni salad. But there's also Popeyes, Subway, etc... I didn't eat Subway or Popeyes, but it's there. I ate mostly local places. Like old school Japanese Ramen shops, Korean spots, and SEAFOOD. Of course the seafood is outstanding. They've got food trucks that specialize in shrimp dishes which are amazing. They've got a swap meet at the Aloha bowl on like 2-3 days a week.

I love Hawaii...
I feel like Kama'aina there...

Running from the waves... Eating at the shrimp trucks...

Mele Kalikimaka

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
Polynesian women love nikkas and I'm not one of those *insert X race here women loves black men* coli posters cause most prefer their own men but with Poly women it's true. Spoofed my tinder location to Polynesia and the matches piled up like crazy

Incest has been a historical issue in that culture so I'd avoid LTR's with them though

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
A lot of it is just diet.

Every culture has hits and misses, but it really is diet for most of them. They remind me of black folk from the country. Most of them dudes are naturally big, athletic, strong, etc. Mainly because of diet, family's genes (slavery), and country lifestyle

Not all are built and not all are fat. Just depends on what they do... Like most people

Samoa itself has beautiful women. Hawaii has beautiful women too but they have a lot of misses. Most of the fine ones stay out in waianae
Old post but on point

Naturally no, they aren’t actually built big. If you look photos before colonization and during colonization they were normally sized people. They really became BIG once they were introduced to Western/processed diets along with them naturally eating a lot. Also once rugby became really popular, a lot of them starting getting YORKED to play the sport. It is mainly diet and lifestyle.

Milomann

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Old post but on point

Naturally no, they aren’t actually built big. If you look photos before colonization and during colonization they were normally sized people. They really became BIG once they were introduced to Western/processed diets along with them naturally eating a lot. Also once rugby became really popular, a lot of them starting getting YORKED to play the sport. It is mainly diet and lifestyle.
Actually they were big, because of warfare. Fiji, Tonga & Samoa used to get into a lot wars, not just among themselves but also against each other. They fought wars with clubs. Big guys who could hit fast, won battles. Those same genes also translate well on the rugby field.

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Samoans confuse me sometimes, I know many full bloods that could pass for lightskin AA's. It's kinda hard for me to accept they have Chinese origins.